May 2015 Moms
Options

Brown discharge!?!

I searched this and seen where some experienced this early on in their pregnancy. I'm 25wks+3 and last nite when I wiped, it was brown. This am, same thing. It's not coming out like a period, only see it when I wipe. Anybody else have this??

Re: Brown discharge!?!

• Options
    I had that from 7w to 22w! I'm now 28w1d & I still get it the odd times. I was told its old blood and nothing to worry about. Apparently it's normal for some women. Only time to worry is if it turns red & you get pains. I wouldn't worry too much, maybe mention it to your midwife to be sure

• Options
    What she said^^ I had this with my son and was also told it was old blood. It eventually stopped. It doesn't hurt though to check with your OB. I would call just to make sure.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thx y'all!! The only pain that I have is the pubic pain/soreness that I've had for about 2 mos now. The discharge is lighter now so let's hope it's going away!! Fingers crossed!! Had an ultrasound done abt a wk and a half ago and everything was fine! Also baby is still very active!
  • Options
    I have had a few incidents with brown old blood.  Just keep your OB updated.  As PP's have said as long as there is no pain or bright red blood everything should be fine. It's also reassuring when you feel the LO moving around.  My OB attributed it to heavy lifting (nesting re-arranging furniture) so I was told no lifting.  Hope all clears up soon for you.  Even though we are told it's ok, it's still nothing any expectant mother wants to experience.
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo a4674cbd-abdf-41b1-831d-b8797666b39a_zps1e5c162b.jpg photo b290a151-5951-4a79-9d88-63e782ed36fd_zps7ac98e29.jpg photo dd66a638-01b5-4929-899a-e1c621aed5c3_zps3a991a42.jpg  photo a8fae771-cd48-43b5-b360-5fa36c8aa959_zpse3085a6e.jpg
    Me: 32 / DH: 32 / Married: 5-31-08 / BFP: 12-28-13 / MC: 2-1-14 / BFP: 9-17-14 / EDD: 5-19-15
  • Options
    @thecoloursyouhave‌ it is reassuring to still feel LO moving, but def being a FTM, it's worrisome!! We have upstairs in our home and it may be due to that and also I got out of the hospital 2 wks ago from a kidney infection that had gotten into my bloodstream and they did the swab procedure to see if I was in danger of preterm labor, which was negative and I didn't bleed after that, so it may be old blood from that also!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"