April 2015 Moms
Options

Has anyone had a VBAC? I had to have a cesarean for my first child and now am looking at my options!

edited January 2015 in April 2015 Moms
I am nervous about a vaginal delivery because of the chance of uterine rupture (my Dr. told me 1 in 100) but not stoked about having more major abdominal surgery under my belt! Any one with experience with this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    Join the VBAC group!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How do I do this? Sorry I have been searching my app and can't find anything like that!
  • Options
    At the bottom of this thread, click on home. You'll see at the bottom of the loading page "all forums". You can toggle between April 2015 & browsing all the other boards.
  • Options
    You can also just click on all forums at the bottom instead of birth club.
  • Options
    Hopefully your Dr. Is not trying to scare you into another c-section. I had an emergency c-section with my 1st and as for my personal experience it was horrible. When I got pregnant with my second I searched for a different Dr. and he was beyond helpful. I read about the uterine rupture and he said it was a low chance & to not worry about it. Silly for him yo say that but he was my Dr. & he had been checking me and baby so he knew my body and baby. My VBAC was successful and no complications.
  • Options
    I'm hoping for a VBAC also, I check that board frequently but there are hardly ever any new posts. Pretty much all the boards on TB suck now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"