Newborn and postpartum Questions — The Bump
February 2015 Moms

Newborn and postpartum Questions

Maybe I'm a dunce and missed something. Is there a separate forum/group where we now start discussing newborn questions and post-partum lovelies? DG is just over 24 hrs and I've got 'em already!!! Tia
lexi8990

Re: Newborn and postpartum Questions

• On parenting board!
    srcr2011Boehrig2
  • Wouldn't it be appropriate to ask here too, since our LOs will all be around the same age?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • mle106 said:

Wouldn't it be appropriate to ask here too, since our LOs will all be around the same age?

I've been wondering the same thing. I'd say it's probably up to us as a group.
    mle106
  • I have no problem staying here especially since the craziness not too long ago on parenting.
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
    mle106
  • Definitely here I would think. That's how my other bmb works. And it's still going
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
    tropicbreezeBoehrig2
  • When I had my daughter in July 2013, they used the same board to talk newborn talk and ask questions.
    Boehrig2
  • I would just ask newborn and postpartum questions here like others have said. Some of us are STM + so even though we may not have had our LO yet we may be able to help or participate in a discussion.
    Boehrig2
  • I started a PP check in thread if anyone has any question/rants/raves/anything
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
    anxiousmommy85Boehrig2
  • Yes!  Here and the baby boards.  I still have my April 2011 board, although our LOs are now almost 4 and people rarely post on it anymore.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Boehrig2
  • Let the discussions begin!
    anxiousmommy85Ace226
  • Someone did start a postpartum (pp) thread.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards