Pregnant after a Loss

Thursday Ticker Change 2/5

Happy Thursday, Ladies! If your ticker changes over today, please feel free to jump in!

Our Bumpies:

@Nohalo21 2/12/15

@cassy0407 3/12/15

@asglover514 3/19/15

@sllinge 4/23/15

@Kate6214 5/7/15

@KikiCohen 6/25/15

@bunnybun4 9/3/15

How far along are you? (please include EDD if you are new here)

How are you feeling?

Any big changes this week?

Do you have any appointment updates or news?

Do you need any T&Ps for anything?

QOTW: Since February is all about love...What TV show(s) do you currently love?

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14
BFP #3 8/26/14     Due Date: 5/7/15  

imageimage

Re: Thursday Ticker Change 2/5

• How far along are you? (please include EDD if you are new here)

27 weeks

How are you feeling?

Pretty good. Exhaustion hits at the end of the work day, but as long as I take a little rest I can usually power through the evening.

Any big changes this week?

We are mostly finished with the registry. It's nice to have made a bunch of decisions.

Do you have any appointment updates or news?

I had an appointment this morning.

Do you need any T&Ps for anything?

I'm good. ((((hugs)))) to all that need them.

QOTW?

Right now some of my favorites are Downton Abbey, Parks and Rec, and Modern Family. I also just finished binge watching Gilmore Girls on Netflix.

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
    BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14
    BFP #3 8/26/14     Due Date: 5/7/15  

imageimage

• How far along are you? 29 weeks

How are you feeling? Feeling about the same as the last few weeks. I feel like every week closer a tiny weight gets lifted off my shoulders and I can breathe a little easier. Knowing that most of the important stuff has developed and baby is just getting bigger feels pretty good. I do feel like the third trimester has brought on the emotional swings again as I find myself crying over stupid stuff once in a while.

Any big changes this week? So I thought by avoiding the subject that I wouldn't think about it when the day came but Sunday was my due date for our first baby. I think the day after was much harder for me than the actual day because I realized that had things been different I would likely have been a mommy and holding my baby. Of course that was the day of the blizzard, which I always figured I would have to worry about. I have a wonderful friend who I was able to talk to on Monday about everything and she reminded me that I am already a mommy, but I just have to wait a little longer to hold baby.

Do you have any appointment updates or news? Had my appointment last week and I passed my glucose test!!!! So thanks for all the good lucks. My blood work also came back looking good so just looking forward to my appointment next week. Feels so weird to have one every two weeks now.

Do you need any T&Ps for anything? None for me this week, but plenty to go around.

QOTW: Since February is all about love...What TV show(s) do you currently love? Big fan of Revenge and I used to love Vampire Diaries and The Originals but some of the story lines are just...urggg. So for now Revenge. We also recently ditched DirecTV and switched to Roku so I have been catching up on the Mindy Project and New Girl, a couple of shows I used to watch a lot. And my husband likes United States of Tara, still haven't decided if I like it, kind of odd...

@kate6214 The registry was so difficult for me, there is so much stuff and you never know if you will use it.. I like to sneak out and check mine now since my baby shower invites went out last Monday for my first shower which is in 2 weeks. Give me something to obsess over for a while ;) Hope you had fun picking things out!

Me: 27 MH: 36

BFP #1: 5/26/2014 EDD:2/1/2015, MC: 6/16/2014

BFP#2 8/14/2014 Saw baby & HB of 166 9/16/2014, Saw baby 12/11/2014 and stayed Team Green EDD: 4/23/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Just wanted to take a moment and update.

Our rainbow made her debut last week. She was born 2/3 after a fairly quick labor. She's nursing great and I'm doing well.

I wish all you ladies the best as you go through your pregnancies. I don't like how much things have changed here but don't have the time to cross over. Thank you all for the support these past 9 months.
  • Congrats @nohalo21 pretty sure the rest of our Thursday crew has headed out, not sure why I've stayed, this new site is awful. At least you don't have to worry about it too much anymore....

Me: 27 MH: 36

BFP #1: 5/26/2014 EDD:2/1/2015, MC: 6/16/2014

BFP#2 8/14/2014 Saw baby & HB of 166 9/16/2014, Saw baby 12/11/2014 and stayed Team Green EDD: 4/23/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"