February 2015 Moms
Options

Stretch & sweep..

hey :) i had the stretch & sweep yesterday at 40+1 and since then i have has a mucusy show (like a brown thick discharge) which has stopped now.. And had only a few cramps.. I was also 1cm dialated.. I guess this means it hasnt worked. Has anyone else has the s&s yet? If so, has it worked for you guys? - experiences? I really wanna meet my little lady now!

Re: Stretch & sweep..

• Options
    I had 3 with my first born and none of them worked. I have had one so far with this pregnancy but nothing happened after that one either.

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    2 weeks ago I had one performed at 39 weeks Bc of circulation/varicose vein issues. 12 hours later baby boy was here! I heard it has a 50% chance of inducing labor within 48 hours. My neighbor had one a week ago at 38.5 weeks and her baby boy was born the following evening. Good luck
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine was done 11th. An had contractions all day and then they stopped. I was 1.5 cent dilated but still thick. Thurs I shoveled our drive for two hrs. I had lots of contractions but they stopped. I lost pieces of my plug yesterday an today but no really contractions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"