1st Trimester

Pregnant a month after having a miscarraige

Hello all I had a mc early last month and I am pregnant again. I am so worried something will happen again. I have my first appointment with the Dr tomorrow and I am still super stressed. Has this happened to anyone else and was everything ok?

Re: Pregnant a month after having a miscarraige

• First off I am very sorry for your loss. I had a very early m/c in early November 2013 (less than 5 weeks) and got pregnant again in late December. Baby is 5 months old now :). I did have frequent bleeding/spotting issues in my first trimester with this LO which was terrifying as it was just like the beginning of my m/c and I had no bleeding with my first pregnancy. Having a loss definitely makes you more anxious about any little issues that come up but in most cases it will have no bearing on your current pregnancy.
    Good luck!

• So sorry for your loss - Same thing with me as well. I m/c the end of October 2014, had one full period and then was pregnant the next month in December 2014. I had the same initial reaction as you, was scared it was too soon! But everything I've read and heard leads me to believe it is no different than any other pregnancy. I am now 10w1d. Best of luck! :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you all for the answers and it is all making me very happy. I just need to relax. I spoke to my boss as well and she told me the same thing happened to her and her daughter is 24 years old this year. I am just going to relax and enjoy this pregnancy. My son is already asking for a brother ...  Hope all will have a great pregnancy and you must all enjoy your little one's
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"