Cloth Diapering

what is your favorite all in one or pocket diaper?

Ftm due in May and I'm wanting to cloth diaper, curious as to some good highly recommend brands and diapers. We're doing the all in one's and pocket diapers. Thank you:)

Best Answer

• salopez007salopez007 member
    Answer ✓
    I've been cloth diapering for about six months now, and I've had a great experience with Alva diapers I purchased through Amazon. They're made by Alva, but the brand on the tag is LBB, and Besto Baby are exactly the same. They're a very economical option, six diapers with microfiber inserts for $30 to $40. Then I buy bamboo inserts for double absorbency. I've never had any problems with leaks, and the snaps allow you to adjust for a growing baby. I love them!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image image image image

Answers

• BumGenuius 4.0 with snaps- Used them with twins and loved them!
  • Loading the player...
  • freezorburnfreezorburn member
    edited March 2015
    BGs didn't fit very well on DS. Our favorites are Blueberry Simplex and Thirsties OS pockets.

Most everyone has moved over to the new place. 
  • BGs didn't fit very well on DS. Our favorites are Blueberry Simplex and Thirsties OS pockets.

Most everyone has moved over to the new place. You'll get more responses if you repost here.
    Favorite pocket: BG 4.0 snaps
    Favorite AIO: Blueberry Simplex

Definitely check out the link above. People have shifted and you'll get much more advice/support over at the new space :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Bum genius 4.0 with snaps for sure! They work well and dry fast after washing.
  • Bum genius with the snaps!  I've also used alva and baby wizard.  Alva leaked a lot for me.  Baby wizard inserts sucked, but the covers are fine.  I purchased extra BG inserts and used them with the baby wizard covers and they are just as good as the Bum Genius.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Answered on the other site too, but for anyone reading here.......flats and covers......try the different styles, even the ones you don't think you will like. It'll save you frustration for trying to stick with something that's not working because it's all you have.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • I also did the Jillian's drawers trials for both newborn and the one size ones.  So I got the chance to try out several.  It's definitely a good deal.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"