May 2015 Moms

INSOMNIA!!

Every. Freaking. Night.

I think my body is just trained to be up from 1-4 AM now.

Trust me, I've tried it all, I'm not looking for advice. Just pease tell me I'm not alone.
Me: 38, DH: 35
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: INSOMNIA!!

• We could have chatted! I seem to be up around 2:30-5:30 just to fall asleep before alarm. Ugh
  • You are definitely not alone in this. I've had insomnia almost the whole way through. I wake between 2 and 3:30. Most nights. Torture... I try to compensate by going to bed by 10 and getting up at 8. I leave for work between 10 and 11 most days. It sucks!
  • Loading the player...
  • You're not alone! There really should be a thread for all of us who are up in the middle of the night! :-P  I usually wake up around 2 or 2:30 a.m. and finally get back to sleep around 4.  I run out of stuff to do on my iPhone and the TV on at that time is slim pickings. Uggh! 
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
  • Yep! Your not alone! Found myself waking up every 2 hours or so last night and not being able to go back to sleep when i woke up at 530. Its going to be a long day..
  • Same I get very little sleep now. And I can't even seem to get a nap in either! :((
  • You're so not alone girly! I'm so annoyed with the waking up and insomnia every single night. Blahhhh!
  • 2-4:30. EVERY NIGHT. 
  • Same thing here, except I can't go to sleep. Last night I tried to go to bed around 1030 and was so exhausted, but sleep just would not come until after 230 in the morning, and then was up again at 5 am. I miss Mr Sandman!
  • I wake up at 3:30 on the dot every night - am up until 4:30. Last night I realized I was starving so went downstairs, had a bowl of honey nut cheerios and read a cookbook....It didn't help me fall asleep any sooner. But they were delicious.
  • Lurking from june 15 but edd is 2nd so feel like I have more in common with late may. I have definitely had this problem for the past 2 weeks. Up most nights from 3 to 5 or 6. I just try to go to bed early so I get some sleep.
  • I have the same problem. I deal with shift work so it changes but I am up for two to three hours every night
  • I have the same problem. I read somewhere it's our bodies way of getting us naturally prepared to have no sleep when the baby gets here.
  • Insomnia again! It's so hard to start your day feeling this exhausted.
  • I'm now sleeping in spare room as I toss and turn or am constantly getting up for pee breaks. I feel really tired but awake
  • I can't sleep well at night due to back/pelvic pain, but I can sleep perfectly fine during the day. SO IRRITATING!
  • Mine isn't really so much that I CAN'T sleep, but the fact that my back hurts so damn bad that I am SO uncomfortable that it makes STAYING asleep really difficult lately :(

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker 

• I had insomnia pre pregnancy but except for restless legs, I sleep much better now. At least insomnia in the USA means people are awake when us in the UK are ;)
  • I usually start off well, but then around 2 or 3 AM my hips start hurting so badly and I can't get comfortable. Last night I was up from 3-5 AM, only to wake up at 6:30 for a 10 hour day, followed by a 3 hour birth class after work....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"