November 2014 Moms

Flying with infants

Flying from Richmond, VA to Las Vegas, NV with my husband and 3 month old son. Any tips ?

Re: Flying with infants

• I just flew two days ago and will again on Mon. from Dallas to Orlando with my LO and she did great!!! She's 12 weeks. I nursed on the way up and down. However she finished before we landed and it still didn't bother her! The rest of the time she slept or hung out.....I guess we were blessed!
  • Does your baby like to be swaddled? I wrapped mine up tight and she slept the whole flight both times. I nursed her on the way up both times, but didn't wake her to feed on the way down- she wasn't bothered by the pressure. I also didn't worry about a stroller during the change of flights. I wore her in my moby carrier through security, and then just held her through the airport when changes flights. You can ask when you check your bags if there are any empty seats on your flight- if there are you can request to be seated by the empty seat, so at least you'll have space to spread out. Just relax and remember that everyone has heard a crying baby, and they'll get over it if yours cries :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, all really helpful(:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"