February 2015 Moms

Tuesday Spam

Re: Tuesday Spam

• My spam today is that my teeth feel too big for my mouth. Don't know why.
    I don't think it's a pregnancy symptom, and if it is, it's one I've never heard of. They just feel totally uncomfortable, not hurting but kinda "in the way", however that's possible...

Tonight we're going to the theater to see Othello. I was super excited this morning, but right now I just want to go home and lie down. Maybe some chocolate will help. 
  • @Alyllyra‌ chocolate fixes everything!!

I have an appointment today and my OB will make the final decision if an induction is necessary. I was 39 weeks yesterday so I'm sure my princess will be fine if born this week but I'm still nervous.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Alyllyra‌ chocolate fixes everything!! I have an appointment today and my OB will make the final decision if an induction is necessary. I was 39 weeks yesterday so I'm sure my princess will be fine if born this week but I'm still nervous.
    Yes, it does!

Oh, that is so exciting! I would be nervous too. Good luck, hope everything is well!
  • My spam is to complain that all this snow has caused water to get into my basement. We had a guy come look at it, but after I get the estimate and get the machines in to dry it out & Etc, this is really interfering with my labor plans. not to mention fixing the issue after that.... UGH.  
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    First IUI (L) 5/27/2014 triggered- BFP
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Good luck @HayleyBug55!

We have an ultrasound today to see if Little Man is sunny side up or not.  Spin baby, spin!

• maasybaby said:
    I just earned a badge for having a profile picture... Now I'm all for positive reinforcement but ehhhh... isn't this just a little bit petty?

ME TOO!  Big Brother rewards you when you do what they want you to do.
  • mrs&mrskmrs&mrsk member
    edited February 2015
    i lost my profile pic. so i guess they demoted me. 
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• My spam is that I've been watching my cousin's four dogs and four teenagers while she is in Florida for a week and I'm 40 weeks pregnant. Hurry up and get home already! (They come home today). Good thing I'm going to have to be induced.
  • I just want people to stop asking when the baby is coming and if we know if it's a boy or a girl. Yes the baby is here and we didn't tell you any of the above. Why do people ask these questions when I still clearly look like a whale. Another favorite is, "how are you feeling?"

We have an ultrasound today to see if Little Man is sunny side up or not.  Spin baby, spin!

@JessicaH1020‌ I hope baby spins!!! FX for you.

My OB sent me to the hospital for monitoring. My blood pressure was 162/100 and since I've been here it's been 148/101. I may have a baby by tomorrow or tomorrow.
  • speaking of looking like a whale.... if anyone else at work decides to say "wow" or "whoa" or "holy belly" i may flip out :-P
    Married 9~20~13
    L- 34 M- 29
    Singleton due 2/17/15

... cantAloupe ... 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Well today I've been clock watching since tomorrow is induction day for the twins. I don't know how many more times I can pack and unpack the hospital bag and babies clothes. So excited and nervous at the same time! I should probably enjoy these last few moments of pregnancy.

FX little one spins!

Good luck @HayleyBug55‌

My spam: we had our 2 week appointment today, LO is up to 6.10 and has grow 3/4 of an inch. My ped was impressed with how much I am able to express and she said she doesn't care if he is eating from a bottle and it is awesome I am keeping up with the pumping. Talk about an awesome ego booster. :)
    <Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • My mom is stressing me the hell out and all we're doing is monitoring my BP at the hospital. I can imagine I'll hurt her feelings several time by the time labor is over.
  • @HayleyBug55‌ I hope everything turns out ok! I somehow skipped over your BP post. FX it comes down!
  • Happy Tuesday.. Good luck @HayleyBug55

Not too many people are bugging me, at least they ask how I'm feeling, I can deal with that.
    I finished up the last of my work stuff for my sub and have my appointment tomorrow..yay! I almost called last night, I really can't tell what a contraction is :( She was moving like crazy but it was so painful and everything was tight. I didn't feel "intense period cramps" I also peed myself this morning which freaked me out bc I thought it was my water.

UGHH I'm clueless haha

• My last reading was 172/113 and they've all been high. I don't think I'm going home. Yeah, I'd love to have my baby but now I'm stressing over stuff I don't have done.
  • I'm running on no sleep. Literally between back pain and contractions I may have slept 30 minutes in 2-3 spurts. Weeks of no sleep is making me crazy!
  • Please keep us updated! @HayleyBug55‌ you have my T&P's.

• maasybaby said:

I just earned a badge for having a profile picture... Now I'm all for positive reinforcement but ehhhh... isn't this just a little bit petty?

ME TOO!  Big Brother rewards you when you do what they want you to do.

I got one, too. But I never added a pic. Largely because I disagree with their picture ownership policy.
  • Good luck @HayleyBug55‌! Please keep us posted

I had an appointment this afternoon. I am 39w3d and am a fingertip dilated. Ugh, I was hoping there would be more progress. I know it doesn't mean anything but it's still discouraging. I stopped at Wegmans on the way home and bought a huge thing of pineapple chunks and spicy Thai food. Yeah, I'm going there. Lol

I also earned that badge randomly today. Weird.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm being admitted and kept over night. They'll insert the cervidil at 6 p.m tonight and then at 6 a.m they'll start pitocin. I'm going to be a mother tomorrow and I hate to admit it but I'm freaking out.
  • Ahhh good luck @hayleybug55 keep us updated!!!
  • @HayleyBug55‌ that's so exciting! Good luck!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • @HayleyBug55‌ you'll do great! Good luck!
  • Well, it looks like baby will be here tonight or tomorrow. My blood pressure has been high for several weeks but yesterday and this morning it went really high, I got protein in my urine, and two of the blood test markers weren't good. They put me in the hospital around lunch and just did the Cervicil a few minutes ago. In 12 hours they will start Pitocin if things don't move on before then.

I really wanted to go natural this time (had to be induced last time because I was 41 weeks). I also wanted to labor at home for a while, not hooked up to this IV and monitors. I know this is best for me and baby but am having a hard time dealing with loosing all that. Also, now that I am in the hospital, all the memories of labor that I blocked out are flooding back.
  • @HayleyBug55‌ good luck!

My spam today is that my 3 year old is running a fever and coughing. We have been so healthy, but now with baby going to be here in a week sickness has gotten into my home and I'm stressed about it. I know how it goes DS gives it to DD and then DH or I get it after that.
  • @babykoz214‌ I feel your pain, my due date is tomorrow actually and I'm only a fingertip as well. This was my first internal and I was hoping I'd be at least a few centimeters dialated. I didn't expect it to hurt like it did either, lots of pressure from baby being so low I guess.
  • @HayleyBug55‌ and @maryxc1‌
    Best of luck to you both!!! FX for a quick induction and a safe delivery!
  • AlyllyraAlyllyra member
    edited February 2015
    @Hayleybug55 and @maryxc1 Good luck! Hoping for a H&H induction and delivery for both of you!

Edited because I messed up the tags.
  • Well, it was a long night with almost no sleep. I took two 30 minute naps but was having just enough contractions to keep me up but I don't think they were strong enough to do a whole lot. They were supposed to check me and start Pitocin at 4:30, so we will see what they find when they get around to that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"