C-sections

C-Section with AP?

Hey ladies,

I am having a C section in June for my 2nd pregnancy due to some birth complications with my son 2.5 yrs ago vaginally.

I have an anterior placenta, and I've been trying to read up and see if that's worse when needing a C-section, but google is just not helping.

Have any of you had an AP and a normal C section? I keep thinking the Dr will have to cut through the placenta and I'll lose to much blood. Gah. 

Fill me in. I'm very curious. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

~~~ EDD for Baby #2  6/28/15~~~~

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: C-Section with AP?

• I had a csection with an AP and asked about it before and was told by my doc it was fine. And it was.

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

• I had a CS in October with AP and there wasn't even a mention of it being an issue during the procedure. The CS wasn't planned but had nothing to do with the AP and it didn't make any complications. I think I had a pretty typical recovery though FTM so maybe I'm wrong about that but it sure wasn't harder than I thought surgery recovery would be. Maybe mention your concern to the doctor before the CS date.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"