Pregnant after 35

Panorama bloodwork at 12 weeks

I am getting panorama bloodwork drawn at my 12 week appt due to my age (36). I am a FTM. I have read it will probably take around 2 weeks to get results back. I also just found out that the gender can be determined through these tests. I know if it comes back positive for chromosomal abnormalities, we will have to decide if we want further testing. Staying positive until a need to think otherwise! Anyone else had to go through this?

Re: Panorama bloodwork at 12 weeks

• Nevermind. Found a post about this subject but now can't delete this thread, lol.
  • I'm glad you figured it out.  ;)  But this is one of those tests that we talk a lot about here because most everyone here is at least offered the test due to age.  As I said in the other link, talk to the doctor's office about the cost!  See if they have an agreement with the testing agency, and when you get the bill, call them directly!  Many of them have a dramatically discounted cost if insurance doesn't cover or if the office has an agreement.  I paid $35 of a $2k bill.

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"