August 2014 Moms
Options

For all those staying

i really love this board and getting advice from everyone! I look forward to checking in every time I pump or nurse.

GTKY....

Favorite pregnancy craving that you miss now because you are trying to lose that baby weight...

Mine would have to be chocolate milk! I miss it so much and I actually drink a glass on my cheat day (but don't think I'm a health nut that is really working hard on losing this weight). I used to have chocolate milk every night before bed, I would try to not do it and end up asking my husband to make me some :)

Re: For all those staying

• Options

This is a great question!  I craved pizza and ice cream. I occasionally have both but I was literally eating pizza twice a week and having ice cream almost every night.

• Options
    I too miss seeing lots of discussions when I pump! Thanks for the GTKY.

I'll have to make this my favorite breast feeding craving, because actually I'm struggling to keep weight on while nursing DS :(

So right now I'm loving my chia pods (chia seeds in coconut milk with fruit flavoring) and spiced chai soy smoothies. I will definitely miss those when it comes time to cut it with the extra calories.

image    image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I too miss seeing lots of discussions when I pump! Thanks for the GTKY.

I'll have to make this my favorite breast feeding craving, because actually I'm struggling to keep weight on while nursing DS :(

So right now I'm loving my chia pods (chia seeds in coconut milk with fruit flavoring) and spiced chai soy smoothies. I will definitely miss those when it comes time to cut it with the extra calories.

image    image
  • Options
    I never really had pregnancy cravings though I did find myself eating sweets more often. I would have a piece of dark chocolate (ok maybe two or three) after lunch almost every day.

• Options
    I also didn't have pregnancy cravings much, but now that I have to eliminate dairy I'm really missing pizza and ice cream!!
    TTC Since July 2013
    BFP #1 8/8/13, EDD 4/16/14
    MMC discovered on 9/18/13 @ 10w, baby measuring 9w. D&C on 9/26/13

BFP #2 12/7/13
    , EDD 8/12/13. It's a girl!
    Caroline Marie born 8/20/14. 8lbs 11oz, 21 inches and perfect!

• Options
    I miss the excuse to eat popsicles all day long like I did from June-August...and Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream.

I also really miss having that bump to put my ice cream on!!!!!
  • Options
    @alisonc87‌ I totally miss my bump shelf to hold my bowls!! @lburkey21‌ I remember I needed that little piece of chocolate after lunch too! One day I wandered the office searching for just one piece of chocolate!

Great to GTK everyone!
  • Options
    I ate a bowl of ice cream nearly every night. Oh those were the days!
  • Options
    I didn't think I had any cravings either but I also got into the bad habit of having chocolate almost every day after lunch. I didn't realize that was such a common thing!
  • Options
    I craved and ate a lot of cereal when I was pregnant. Since LO was born I tried to stay away from dairy so I do miss it a bit.
  • Options
    Oatmeal Pancakes with lemon zest.
  • Options
    I wish I still had my cravings because I had to have fruit.
  • Options
    Great question!! I use to eat honey nut cheerios with vanilla almond milk regularly, so good. Also I craved ridiculous amounts of protein (eggs, bacon, peanut butter), I still have those but not nearly as much. Oh gosh, and tortilla chips, I could eat a whole bag. No wonder I gained so much "baby" weight!
  • Options
    Because I lost so much weight in the first two trimesters they said i could go crazy and eat whatever i wanted. pre pregnancy i was 135 and in the first trimester i went down to 110.  I stil eat the same as when i was pregnant . in my third tirmester which was Taco bell soft tacos but now i dont eat them every day.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    alisonc87 said:
    I also really miss having that bump to put my ice cream on!!!!!
    I used to this all the time too!
  • Options
    I craved milkshakes and ice cream. Skinny cow treats not as good as steak & shake milkshakes or DQ.

• Options
    I never had a sweet tooth until my third trimester and it did not fade after I gave birth. I still crave grocery store birthday cake with giant frosting flowers! Give me the corner piece!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I craved eggs, grapefruit, watermelon and peaches. I love these things normally, but was eating eggs like crazy in the first trimester. :P
  • Options
    I craved eggs, grapefruit, watermelon and peaches. I love these things normally, but was eating eggs like crazy in the first trimester. :P

Eggs! Me too! Breakfast, snack, lunch dinner, all the time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"