Trouble TTC a Sibling
Options

Time for an intro!

Hi. I found this board a couple of weeks ago & have posted a few replies. Figured I should do a proper intro. Hi!! I'm Colleen. I'm a 30 year old Speech-Language Pathologist. I live near the NY-PA border in Narrowsburg, NY. I have one son, Mason who will be 3 in April. We have been trying for #2 for almost a year now. I nursed Mason until this December; so I am now two cycles after weaning him. The first one was 29 days and the second one was 25. My body had been either pregnant or nursing for over 3 years so I'm trying to be patient but I'm so anxious to give my boy a sibling! I got my period today....about 10 minutes after I was told my cousin is pregnant with her second. Her first is only 8 months old. Ughhh. So happy for her of course but it just stings. Anyway, so happy to have found a place where people understand!!
Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
Unexplained Secondary Infertility
TTC#2 since Spring 2014
Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
TTC Break until January 2016.

Re: Time for an intro!

• Options
    I def understand,  I am new on this board too- my son is 3 but we have beenTTC since he was 1 - I feel like since I have been TTC again everyone is pregnant and I am impatiently waiting :/  and hoping for my turn.  Hoping this month will be it- good luck to you for this cycle.  
  • Options
    Welcome, although I'm sorry you have to be here!

I have a 2.5 year-old-son. We've been TTC for about 14 months and I feel so guilty about not being able to give him a sibling yet. I also know what the sting of other peoples' birth announcements feels like...seems like all of our friends who had their first when we did (or after) are currently pregnant with #2. I also just found out that my BIL and his wife are officially trying for their first. And even though this would only be #1 for them, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for their pregnancy announcement. I'll be happy for them and for my son to finally have a cousin, but man...I just really don't feel like celebrating someone else's pregnancy right now...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know that feeling; almost everyone who I was preganant with either has their second already or is pregnant with #2. It was 6 of us.....myself and one other girlfriend are still trying.
    Blessed to be married to my best friend & so in love with our little man!!
    Mason Robert born 4/26/2012

Me:  31   DH:  35
    Unexplained Secondary Infertility
    TTC#2 since Spring 2014
    Clomid 50mg BFP 8/27/15, chemical pregnancy 8/30/15
    Clomid 100mg IUI #1 10/12/15....BFN.
    TTC Break until January 2016.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"