Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Has anyone had a complicated mc?

Has anyone else had a complicated miscarriage? It's been 2 weeks 2 days since my mc and I'm still bleeding. I am constipated. I went to the doctor yesterday and he put me on an antibiotic and scheduled an US for next week.
So frustrated with my body first mc and now it won't heal normally! I keep getting mixed info some people say you bleed only 1wk after mc, some say 2 wks, and I just read it can take up to 4 wks. I don't know what to think. I wish I'd asked for a DC as soon as I mc'd.

Re: Has anyone had a complicated mc?

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I was still bleeding for almost 3 weeks after my miscarriage so I had to have a D&C. After the D&C it lasted longer then 3 weeks. 2 weeks after it stopped I had my period. I don't know what the average bleeding time is but I hope you get some info and answers before your D&C.
  • Options
    Thank you....me too
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bled for 2 weeks after a natural miscarriage.
  • Options
    I found out I have a bladder infection, so my body was finding it hard to heal from mc and that at the same time. I've been on very strong antibiotics and I think my period started 2 days after the meds. I've been bleeding for almost 4 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"