May 2015 Moms
Options

Countdown!

jennilarkspurjennilarkspur member
edited February 2015 in May 2015 Moms
How far along are you?  What milestones have you excited this week?

While we're on the subject, let me just share this awesome countdown webpage with you ladies!!
https://www.duedatecountdown.com/

Another fun thing to think about..  We are all either about to enter our third trimester, or have just entered into it!

BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image

Re: Countdown!

• Options
    28 weeks 2 days pregnant (: Expecting May first! No new real milestones.. Except baby has a more predictable sleeping and waking schedule.
  • Options
    I'm trying really hard not to count down, but it's inevitable isn't it? Maternity leave starts in 7 weeks... Baby due in 12.

Each week is kind of a milestone at the moment, I'm still a bit terrified of pre term labour as one pal has just had hers at 33w, must be so worrying! Let's keep em cooking for a bit longer!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Will be 28 weeks tomorrow!! Yay!!! I am getting so excited to see Emilia:) Baby has been more active.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 25 weeks and baby boy has been moving a lot more this week. His kicks and punches are getting stronger!
  • Options
    26 weeks this week :-) due may 19th. Excited for ultra sound on Thursday which I invited both grandmothers to. I'm excited to see our lil guy and to start feeling movement despite this anterior placenta.

Me (28) DH (34) actively TTC since 2010

2011 dx by RE: Severe mfi- Treatment option: IVF w/ ICSI ( I declined the RE recommendation to use ds),  2012  IVF#1 w/ICSI long Lupron protocol + follistim + menopour.  Transferred 2 day 3 embys, ended in early m/c, 2013 IVF#2 w/ICSI bcp, lupron, & a lot of friggin follistim. Received a call the morning of transfer that they ceased, 2014  1/11/14 -cycle day 1, unmedicated AI w. DS.  AI #1 1.23.14, scheduled again for 1.25.14, & 1.27.14

My baby lives in my heart.  Juliette Marie 1/17/2008 - forever 

• Options
    27+4, due May 6th. I'm in the third trimester now! And is officially being uncomfortable a milestone? Because lately I have been so uncomfortable! I feel stretched, it's hard to bend, I'm always famished, but can never eat a lot, my ribs and hips hurt... I guess welcome to third trimester!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    MrsPDX said:

27+4, due May 6th. I'm in the third trimester now! And is officially being uncomfortable a milestone? Because lately I have been so uncomfortable! I feel stretched, it's hard to bend, I'm always famished, but can never eat a lot, my ribs and hips hurt... I guess welcome to third trimester!

I feel the exact same way. I will be 28 weeks in a couple days and I was wondering if it's normal to be this miserable and how in the world am I gonna get through the next 12 weeks.
  • Options
    25 weeks tomorrow! I'm ready to hit that third trimester :)
  • Options
    26w2d due May 15. I'm excited about coming up on the 3rd trimesters. I guess stronger kicks and movement would be our milestone.
  • Options
    I'm surprised that I already feel like baby is crushing my bladder sometimes at just 26 weeks.  Can't wait to enter the third trimester next week and be on the home stretch! 
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
  • Options
    25 weeks and 1 day, so excited for the third trimester and can't wait to meet this baby girl :-) I love the countdown thing, thank you for that!!
  • Options
    I'm 27 weeks today. I got my weeks off earlier and posted somewhere I was 28(sorry). Due May 10. Everything is looking good so far. A little anxious of this one coming early, since my last was born at 34w, and I've dilated to 1 already. I want her to bake, but am bracing myself.
  • Options
    I am 28 weeks tomorrow. Happy to be in the third trimester but also a little scared as a FTM. Been having more trouble sleeping and more side/back aches but all seems pretty normal.
  • Options
    I am 28 weeks tomorrow. Happy to be in the third trimester but also a little scared as a FTM. Been having more trouble sleeping and more side/back aches but all seems pretty normal.
  • Options

I am 26 weeks as of yesterday, due May 17th. The little guys movements have become a little stronger.

We need a new mattress for a bed which we are going to be getting at the end of the month, so I am not sure if my uncomfortable sleeping is due to baby or the mattress I am thinking both.

• Options
    I'm 25 weeks 5 days and noticing that baby girl's movements are significantly stronger now. She definitely has a preference for where she likes to hang out and kick. Too happy and excited to be scared most of the time, but feeling like I'll never be ready in time for her arrival. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"