March 2015 Moms
Options

NBR GTKY What's it Like Outside Your Door?

I'm starting to get cabin fever! I absolutely hate snow and I wish I could go out for a nice walk with my Paulo without the fear of slipping and falling on the ice!

Post a picture of what it's like outside your door! Let me see some sunny places!
Pregnancy Ticker
For SuzyQ and all the M15 losses

Re: NBR GTKY What's it Like Outside Your Door?

• Options

Ohio - yuck!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You will probably have to click on the little square to open it. The armpit of California. You are about 24 hours late for sun because we are finally getting some much needed rain. I won't complain because the temps are nice and this is where the majority of the nations food is grown, so the rain is good.
  • Options
    @finallyourturn2‌ That green grass is such an inviting sight! Thanks for sharing. :)

I was a major lurker of the other community and I really miss it. I know it's late in the game, but I would like to see this place at least try to become some sort of a community again.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Well, I really hope that more people participate in threads like this. Maybe try a random thread, HDBD, weekly symptom thread. I stick around because there are still some good members here, but most of my serious and more personal posts (about my preeclampsia, nursery pics, etc) I do on another site because I trust the community more.
  • Options
    This was a couple of days ago in London - the snow only lasted a day, now it's back to being grey, muddy and cold! All the puddles are frozen, too. (Might have to click the little square)
  • Options

Well, I really hope that more people participate in threads like this. Maybe try a random thread, HDBD, weekly symptom thread. I stick around because there are still some good members here, but most of my serious and more personal posts (about my preeclampsia, nursery pics, etc) I do on another site because I trust the community more.

I was hoping to start these types of threads. I can't remember what was done for each day, though. I'll for sure start some though. There are still many great regs and I've seen some newbs/lurkers that look like they might have something valuable to contribute.

I also wanted to add that I believe a heathy debate can be good sometimes. It doesn't always have to mean that people are fighting/being snarky. I feel like these kind of threads can help us all understand each other, thus building a strong community!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Sunny and 75 here
  • Options
    No sunshine here :neutral_face:
    Ontario, canadaimage
  • Options
    Another storm is coming tomorrow. Not sure where we will shovel the snow to now??
    Central New York
  • Options
    KD32412 said:

This is the windward side of Oahu, Hawaii. My husband was driving us home from my Dr appt. It's a pretty nice day out. imageimageimage

Jealous.
  • Options
    KD32412 said:

This is the windward side of Oahu, Hawaii. My husband was driving us home from my Dr appt. It's a pretty nice day out. imageimageimage

Pretty nice?! You hit the jackpot!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

Ohio - yuck!

Oh my god... I am in Ohio too but you must be much farther north. Columbus barely got any snow this year!
  • Options

Ohio - yuck!

Looks very peaceful!
  • Options

Ohio - yuck!

Oh my god... I am in Ohio too but you must be much farther north. Columbus barely got any snow this year!
    Lake effect snow for me in Cleveland! My poor pup's butt is in the snow every time he tries to potty. :))
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    KD32412 said:

Ohio - yuck!

Looks very peaceful!
    It is! I love my street because it's a bunch of old people and our neighbor loves his snow blower, so he comes over to do our drive too! So sweet.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This is no means a typical February day in Illinois but, it's going to be about 55 today which is so warm :smiley:!!! However tomorrow is going to be high of 34. I'll take it before the next big sub-zero dip!

Also, can I just say how insanely jealous I am of all the moms in Arizona, Hawaii, and California?!? I feel like Midwest living is such a tease! Some days you get these warm days and the next day you feel like Elsa, singing Let It Go... It's enough to drive you crazy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"