Boston Babies

Interested in a Nanny-Share (Boston/South End)

My wife and I are about to start our child in Daycare, with not much luck at affordable places, we were forced to get in at least somewhere.  We have recently opened up discussion about Nanny-Share and if that would be a better option. Would anyone on here know of someone either A. looking for another family to split one with or B. a Nanny looking for an additional child?

Anywhere in the City would work, ideally closer to the South End where we live.

Mike 
mlefebvre02@yahoo.com

Re: Interested in a Nanny-Share (Boston/South End)

• Hello Mike - we aren't ready yet (due in June), but will be looking at all our options for Sept/Oct time frame. Please let me know whether you find a solution and if timing doesn't work out for you/us, how things went. We are near the public gardens.
  • Mike, My husband and I are expecting in early March. I've been a nanny for the last 11 years and would be extremely interested in speaking with you about doing a nanny share with you and your wife. I live in West Roxbury so I am very close to the city. Please feel free to email me m.mccauley31713@gmail.com and we can talk further. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you Meagan McCauley
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi all,
    My husband and I will be looking for a nanny share starting late August. We would love to chat with you about a nanny share. My email is angelalickiss@gmail.com.

Angela
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"