1st Trimester

Is this normal?

I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first baby and super excited :) But about a week ago my back started KILLING me and it has hurt all week long. Almost unbearable pain at times in my lower spine. And my hips started to hurt this past Friday as well. Then this morning when I got up, I went to the restroom and when I wiped, there was discharge-like blood. Not thick at all, just like a thin discharge. Sorry to be so graphic lol but I'm really concerned! I haven't had an appointment yet but am going to try this week. Thanks so much for any help! :)

Re: Is this normal?

• It may or may not be normal. You should let your doctor know what you're feeling and what happened. It could be something or it could be nothing at all. Better safe than sorry.
  • Call your doctor. Mine becomes concerned when you fill up a panty liner, but you should call regardless. They should have a service for the phone to page the doctor on call if it's after-hours. Call the line before you go to the emergency room - they are not experts in obstetrics.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks so much! I actually went to the hospital just to check and they ran a bunch of tests and they said everything looked fine. They also did a vaginal ultrasound and I got to see my baby and hear it's heart beating! The most amazing sound in the world!! ♡ So all is well and I am scheduled to go to my obgyn at 10 weeks so I'm looking forward to that! :)
  • Glad everything checked out.
    Pregnant with #3, after thee, three's complete!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"