TTC After a Loss

Confused and anxious

I have a question,I loss my little boy at 21 weeks about 11 days ago.I have since stopped bleeding,I am wondering do I count that bleeding as AF and when would you think ovulation would occur.I know everyone is different, but I was just wondering about your experiences. I know I have heard of women getting pregnant before AF. Any answers or ideas would be most helpful,thank you!!!! I do have an appointment with my Dr. Tomorrow afternoon, and have a list of questions to ask...poor her, but just wanted to get your opinions because many of you have "been there, done that and can write a book about it" lol. Sorry I have to find humor in order to keep my.spirits up, this has been a very.difficult time. TIA !!!

Re: Confused and anxious

• First off, I'm so sorry for your loss. :( I wouldn't count your bleeding from the loss as AF. It's hard to say when ovulation might occur. As you said, everyone is different, and there can be a pretty wide range of when people ovulate again after a loss, especially a second trimester loss. Regardless, it's unlikely you would be cleared to TTC again so soon. I would wait and talk to your doctor about what you might be able to expect going forward. Again, I'm so sorry. I hope you're able to get some good answers from your doctor tomorrow.
  • I wouldn't count your blessing right after a miscarriage as the period after a miscarriage. I think everyone is different, but I bled for two weeks after my miscarriage and had a period approximately one month after the miscarriage occurred.
    For me, it seemed impossible to get pregnant before the period occurred since I was still bleeding 14 days after the miscarriage. I don't do it while I'm bleeding though.

Good luck!!
  • Loading the player...
  • *bleeding. Not blessing
  • Thank you guys!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"