January 2015 Moms

Baby questions

How many pounds did your baby weigh at birth?

What size diaper is you lo in?

What brand do you use?

Re: Baby questions

• My daughter was 9lbs 8 oz.
    depending on the brand depends on her size.
    She was wearing pampers, now she's in huggies.
  • She was 7lbs 10 oz

Still in newborns

Pampers but soon we will start using the Costco ( kirkland ) brand.
  • Loading the player...
  • He was 7 lbs 9 oz at birth. He wears Pampers Swaddlers and moved up to size 1 right around 1 month.
  • ravenessraveness member
    edited February 2015
    She was 8 lbs 4 oz when born. Still in NB but as soon as this package is gone, moving up to size 1. She will be 3 weeks on Saturday. We are currently using pampers, but were gifted 2 boxes of target brand (up&up), and will use those.

Pregnancy Ticker

January '15 January Siggy Challenge: Newborn/Baby Fails

• My dd was 8lbs 11oz at birth. I started using size 1 diapers right after our small hospital stockpile of newborn diapers were depleted. I use both Pampers Swaddlers and Huggies Little Snugglers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My dd was born at 8lbs 6oz and is just over two weeks old now. We were gifted mostly pampers but some huggies. Still in newborns but will probably move up to 1s in a week. We're planning to cloth diaper when she is a bit bigger.
  • He was born at 7 pd 8 oz and 21 inches longs. At his first checkup he weighed 8 pds 1 oz and was still 21 inches long. He wore newborn diapers for a week and a half. Type of diapers is swaddlers.
  • DD was 7lbs 7oz. We started off with the pampers that the hospital gave us, but their scent is a bit too strong for my nose to handle. We will use huggies, mainly for the blue line, until she fits into a size one. At that point we will use targets Up&Up.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD was 7.4 at birth, but hit 9lbs by her 2 week appt.
    We use Pampers Swaddlers - finishing up a box of newborn, but the new box I just ordered is size 1
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DD was 9lbs and will be 2 weeks old on Sunday. We are using Pampers Swaddlers and Target brand. Once the newborn diapers are gone we will move up to size 1.
    BFP #1 7/1/2009 ~ EDD 3/9/2010 ~ Ella Adeline (7lbs 4 oz, 19.5 inches) 3/5/2010 csection (39w3d)
    BFP #2 7/13/2011 ~ EDD 3/16/2012 ~Aubree Olivia (9lbs 1oz, 21 inches) 3/15/2012 VBAC (39w6d)
    BFP #3 5/15/2014 ~ EDD 1/16/2015~Addison Isabelle (9lbs, 0oz, 21 inches) 1/25/2015 2VBAC (41w2d)
    BFP #4 7/20/2016 ~ EDD 3/25/2017 ~ Malachi Mathew (10lbs 0oz, 22 inches) 4/4/2017 emergency csection (41w3d)

• DS was 7 lbs 6 oz at birth, 2 weeks old now and 7 lbs 12 oz. We use honest company newborn size diapers. He fits in them well, but he is also very long and lean.
  • 7 pounds 7 ounces
    Still in newborn and we use huggies and pampers but we like pampers more :)
  • DS was 5lbs 10.5 oz at birth, was 6lbs 10.5 oz at 2 week checkup and is 3 weeks old today. We are still in newborn size and use both huggies and pampers for now.
  • My ds was 7,8. He's worn the huggies snug an dry from the hospital size 1, now he's in the huggies little snuggler size 1, they fit a little better, but I rather the snug an dry.
  • Ds was 7lbs 7 oz.  

He is still in nb Pampers but once this box is empty (box number 2) we'll switch into our stash of size 1.  He's almost 3 weeks old and last time we weighed him he was 8lbs 1 oz.
    After 8 yrs of ttc little one is due Jan. 28

Big brother is excited to meet this little one!

• She was 7lbs 2oz and now we're at 7lbs. She is still in NB and we're using Pampers and Huggies.
  • cassied7 said:

DD was 7lbs 7oz. We started off with the pampers that the hospital gave us, but their scent is a bit too strong for my nose to handle. We will use huggies, mainly for the blue line, until she fits into a size one. At that point we will use targets Up&Up.

I thought it was just me... I felt like it was a weird smell when I used pampers swaddlers
  • My LO was 8 lbs 8 oz at birth, a week ago. We're still in newborn size diapers.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How many pounds did your baby weigh at birth? 4lbs 15oz

What size diaper is you lo in? My baby is now 8 weeks on Thursday and is in Newborns.  Was in Premie's

What brand do you use? Pampers :-)
    Live like there is no tomorrow..Love like you have never been hurt...
  • He was 8lbs 13.9oz
    Only wore newborn diapers for a week now at one month wears size one he's also 10lbs+ now
    I don't have a set brand I mostly use pampers or huggies
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers And Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • LO 5lbs 9.5 ounces.
    He is in NB and wears pamper swaddlers. I love the yellow strip that turns blue indicating he has peed.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"