1st Trimester

pregnancy test help

I went to the doctor and had a urine test done and they told me I was pregnant and it could be early about a week later I took a home test and the second line is faded but you can tell it's there. What does this mean?

Re: pregnancy test help

• A line is a line. If you had a positive HPT you're pregnant. Congrats!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • A line is a line is a line.
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to the doctor and had a urine test done and they told me I was pregnant and it could be early about a week later I took a home test and the second line is faded but you can tell it's there. What does this mean?
    Why are you testing after your doctor already told you that you're pregnant? Do you not believe him?

Your doctor said you're pregnant and you got a positive pregnancy test. What exactly are you looking for here?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I went to the doctor and had a urine test done and they told me I was pregnant and it could be early about a week later I took a home test and the second line is faded but you can tell it's there. What does this mean?
    Why are you testing after your doctor already told you that you're pregnant? Do you not believe him?

Your doctor said you're pregnant and you got a positive pregnancy test. What exactly are you looking for here?
    Our expert opinions..... or attention.  Probably attention. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"