edited January 2015 in New Hampshire Babies
 I am due in August 2015.
Be the Change.
Make no assumptions
Take nothing personally
Be impeccable with your word
Do your best

Re: Any MTB over 35?

• I was 35 when I had my daughter, back in Feb 2013.
  • Thinking of having another?
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Do your best

• Loading the player...
  • Every now and then I think about it. I think we are one and done though. We are pretty happy and have managed the stress that comes along with the fun pretty well.
  • Have you had luck finding-- I hate to say it but-- "older" moms in your community?
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Do your best

• I haven't had a chance yet. Just moved from one part of NH to a new town. I was pregnant at the sane time as several of my friends though. And the Moms at the story time we used to go to were mostly older, I think, but also had multiple kids.

Are you looking to find other moms your age to talk to and be friends with? Or are you looking for other kids for your little one to be with but don't necessarily want to be around all younger moms?
  • Both, I'm not opposed to being around younger moms. I see that there is a popular storytime at my local library but that wont come into play for a another year or so. Back when DD was a toddler I took her to a playgroup that was sponsored by a church or nonprofit. I'm just kinda bummed that our hospital in town decided several years ago to shut the maternity ward down, I'm glad that I will be receiving great care in Dover, but its hard when the classes and groups sponsored by the hospital are so far away.
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Do your best

• Both, I'm not opposed to being around younger moms. I see that there is a popular storytime at my local library but that wont come into play for a another year or so. Back when DD was a toddler I took her to a playgroup that was sponsored by a church or nonprofit. I'm just kinda bummed that our hospital in town decided several years ago to shut the maternity ward down, I'm glad that I will be receiving great care in Dover, but its hard when the classes and groups sponsored by the hospital are so far away.

What area are you in?
  • Lakes Region
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Do your best

• I was 33 when I had my son, and just turned 38 the other day.  I am also due in August.  I'm in southern NH though, Monadnock region.  Most of the moms in this area a really young.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My aunt lives in Harrisville.
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Do your best

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards