May 2015 Moms

How much weight did you put on?

Re: How much weight did you put on?

• I'm 26 weeks and have gained 20ish. I've noticed my weight fluctuates a lot which is probably due to all the extra water weight. I've been eating pretty healthy so I'm trying not to worry about the number.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • at 25 weeks I've gained 12 lbs

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am 26+5 and I have gained 24 pounds. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 5'2" petite to start. Life long vegetarian. I'm up 22 pounds at 27 weeks. I put on 6 pounds just this last month!
  • I'm 26 weeks and have put on 24 pounds. Weighed 127 pre pregnancy.
  • I'm almost 24 and gained 15lbs
  • 26 weeks 5 days and I've gained 4 pounds
  • 25 weeks, 8 pounds... I have a 20 month old which makes it hard to take care of myself like I did the first time around. Dr said 8 pounds is "on track" but it's a struggle to get meals in :( I miss cooking food I like- sometimes I do but I'm usually eating freaking blueberries, pasta, and freakin chicken... Cause that's all my toddler will eat at the moment and he never stops moving...until he sleeps;) thank God for vitamins!
  • 24 weeks 15lbs
  • I'm 26 weeks and have gained 19 lbs... 12 of them were the month of Dec-Jan!
  • EmLove61 said:

I'm 26 weeks and have gained 19 lbs... 12 of them were the month of Dec-Jan!

Same here. I've gained 12 lbs altogether but 8 of that was just this past month. I blame Christmas
  • I'm 24w3d pregnant with fraternal twins, and I'm up about 18lbs. Mostly belly, but boobs have gone up a cup size, too.
  • I'm 25 weeks and do not own a scale. I only get weighed at the doctors office. As of my last visit which I think was the 14th of January I had gained 10lbs so far. I'm sure its been a few more because my appetite has been off the charts lately and I've not given up fast food. 

I started out fat though. :) 
  • 25 and 3 and up 8 kgs
  • First pregnancy, 26 wks tomorrow and I've gained 15lbs
  • I'm 26 weeks and still down 5 pounds since the day we found out we were pregnant.
  • About 20 pounds at 27 weeks. All I ever want to do is eat. I'll eat whatever you put in front of me. I don't care what it is.
  • 24 weeks...20 lbs
  • I don't know lbs or pounds :( I gained 5 kilos though
  • I'm 27 weeks and up 19 lbs . Hoping to be on track for 30 -35 lbs this time around - not as hungry now as I was a few weeks ago so we will see!!
  • 23 weeks 5 days with twins and as of this morning I have gained 25.8 pounds.  I gained about 60 total with my singleton.
  • 24 weeks and gained 20lbs hopefully I'll stay in range. If not then just have to work harder to burn it off after!
  • 26 weeks & gained 26 pounds. I initially gained 10 in my first trimester due to nausea & eating lots of carbohydrates. It seemed of my belly was full I was not half as nauseous. I have eaten healthy for the most part and aside for 4 weeks of exhaustion in the first trimester I've continued working out regularly. I'm not too concerned seeing I know I will do anything to lose all the weight after the baby is born!

I am concerned with the cellulite I've formed on my butt/thighs though! How do I get rid of this now?!?
  • 25 weeks and 20 pounds. I ate way too much in the first tri and totally gave up exercising. Meh.
  • 24 weeks and had an OB appt today. She said I have gained 17 pounds so far. Pretty good in my opinion seeing as I'm more than halfway. We'll see how much I gain in the third trimester.
  • 24 weeks and have gained 20 lbs. I gain very little in the end (packed it all on at the start) so I think I'm still on target for the 30 I gained with the first 2. If not, meh :-)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jakobabyjakobaby member
    edited February 2015
    I was the same weight pre pregnancy until recently. I've put on 5 lbs so far.
    I'm 26 weeks.

*edited to update gestation.
  • I'm 27 weeks and 3 days I've gained 18lbs so far! So we're about the same! I'm hoping the third trimester doesn't bring more than 10lbs!
  • I'm 23 weeks 2 days and I've gained 20 lbs.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • 24wk4d and I've gained about 8lbs. I gained really slowly at the beginning with DS, then gained alot at the end and was all bloated and puffy. 

Us: Me (27) Hubby (27) Married since 7/24/10

BFP #1: 10/30/2007    DS born 06/20/2008

BFP#2 09/11/2014      DD born 05/01/2015

• I was 130lbs pre pregnancy - relatively thin - and am now 162lbs at week 26! I take the cake on this one - no pun intended. However, I have been eating healthy and exercising about 2 to 4 times a week. I put on a lot in the first trimester and continued up until now. Not sure what else I can do to make the weight stay off. Just want to make sure baby is getting proper nutrients so don't plan on changing my diet.
  • I'm 25 weeks. I've gained about 8 lb.
  • Idk and idc. I don't even know what I weighed before I got pregnant, I was coming off a juice cleanse when I found out so I know I dropped some lbs that I immediately gained back.
    I work out 5-6 days a week, and eat healthfully.
    It is what it is. I gained A LOT during my first pregnancy and my OB never said a word so I don't see the point in them weighing me.
  • I usually gain about 15-30lbs except with my first DD....I gained 60lbs! With this LO I lost 8lbs and put it back then lost again. So technically I have gained about 5lbs-6lbs at my last visit. I started out about 10-15 lbs overweight though. I am tall (5'9) so my weight evens out pretty good. I am not really concerned with my weight unless the doctor says something.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm not measuring, but I'm still in pre-pregnancy jeans and tops so can't be a lot. I have gone up 2 cup sizes in bras though! Giiiiinormous!

How are you not measuring? Aren't you getting prenatal care? I'm 24 weeks 5 days and I've gained 16...
  • 16 lbs at 23 weeks. I had to quit my size 4 skinny jeans at 20 weeks because my booty went from J Lo to Kim K and the button and zipper refused to cooperate. My husband, however, is not complaining. Lol

Lol honey..if you were in a size 4 jeans your booty was never JLO and certainly isn't Kim Kardashian but we get the idea.
  • 28 weeks and gained 19 lbs.. Was 118 to start.
  • I am generally at about 125 and yesterday when I got weighed at my appt I was at 147. So about 22lbs. I am mostly all belly though at 27+4. I don't really care about the weight gain I just want to make sure and keep track in case there is alot of weight gain in a short time frame that could be indicative of something else. Just eating healthy as much as I can and doing at least 30 minutes of exercise when I can :)
  • Since I had hyperemesis gravidium the first 4-5 months of pregnancy I actually lost weight. I didn't show until around Christmas time. I'm almost 27 weeks and I'm 21 pounds heavier than I was in November. However I'm still wearing all my pre pregnancy clothes. I gained 25 with my son and 48 with my daughter, so I'm hoping I can stay under the 40 pound mark lol. As long as this weight comes off like it did with my daughter I will be okay
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"