July 2015 Moms
Options

*• PgAL check-in •*

CouEddyCouEddy member
edited January 2015 in July 2015 Moms
If you haven't been tagged, it's because I haven't heard you are still here! Feel free to jump right back in.

Please keep in mind that as there are members who don't yet have any living children (lc) we are going to limit our mention of them to just comparing past pregnancies with the current one, as we want to keep this a safe place for everyone and random lc updates might just hit them out of the blue on a bad day.

I am so glad there are still some of you here. I hope that we can all keep in contact and continue supporting each other. I will try and do the check-in every Friday.

Hugs to all who need them this week.

How many weeks?

How are you feeling? (Physically and Emotionally)

Any appointments, ultrasounds or milestones this week?

What else is going on? rant and raves this week?

QOTW: What are you craving?

@leelee1112
@hopefullilly
@mch77
@katrinapr
@halo&wings
@jill2778
@taralinnet
@jennykay89
@smagglebit
@snlinega
@kmode13

Re: *• PgAL check-in •*

• Options
    Thanks for posting this! :)

How many weeks? 16w3d

How are you feeling? (Physically and Emotionally) Physically I am still quite tired (I'm not sleeping well) and getting some headaches/backaches. Emotionally... I still worry. I'm so happy to be this far along (my loss was at 6 weeks) but the distance between appointments gives my worrisome mind plenty of time to wander.

Any appointments, ultrasounds or milestones this week? Not really, though I am starting to show a little (finally not just bloat!) Next appointment is still 2.5 weeks away and our anatomy scan is still 3.5 weeks away. I am looking forward to feeling baby move so I have reassurance everything is okay in there. So far, nothing but gas :|

What else is going on? rant and raves this week? I've been feeling pretty grump at work. Trying really hard to be positive, but it's been tough. Also, my husband works evenings while I work days so we only see each other Saturday night and Sunday. I miss him even more lately.

QOTW: What are you craving? Chili cheese dogs and French fries!! (But with veggie dogs and vegan cheese... Don't judge! Still tastes delicious to me :) )
  • Options
    How many weeks? 15

All over the place... Weepy at times & then worried because of the wait between appts...
    No, next one is 2/9... I called the nurse to make sure that they check for a heartbeat even though there's no ultrasound... I guess it seems like common sense, but I've really stressed these last few weeks.. I can't help but feel that 4weeks between visits is a bit much, especially after 3 losses... But, it also could just be me...

I'm pretty sure I ranted up there... Lol... I'm just tired, achy, and feel like a blimp...

Sushi... All I want is sushi...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks: 14w 2d

Feeling: I'm feeling ok. I've cut back on my Diclegis and feel more alive.

Appointments: next one is in 2w. My dr gave me a surprise u/s on Wed (I love him) and I got my bloodwork back. Everything was normal!!! Plus we found out it's a girl.

QOTW: DIET COKE. I let myself drink a small glass every few days, but I want to swim in it.

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Options
    @MCH77‌ OMG I totally had that craving today... I had a Diet Pepsi that was hiding in the back of the fridge since finding out I was pregnant... I made my non diet drinking husband open & drink it so I could take sips here and there... It was heavenly LOL
  • Options
    CouEddyCouEddy member
    edited January 2015
    Hi ladies thanks for checking in! We all seem to have the anxiety between appointments. I am attaching a prayer I found that helps me.
    @katrinapr I'm sorry to hear you and your hubby are on such different schedules. I hope you guys do something special this weekend!
    @taralinnet I would check with your doctor to see if you can come in sooner if it is causing you too much stress my dr has told me to just call and come in to check the heartbeat if my stress level is too high.
    @mch77 Congrats on the great news and your baby girl!!!!
  • Options
    @CouEddy‌ Thank you so much for sharing that prayer, I love it.

My husband and I are having dinner at his parents tonight, and we will be bringing the turtle cheezecake we made. I think it will be a good night :yum:
  • Options
    How many weeks? 16 weeks and 3 days

Physically I'm still tired. A bit better than in the first trimester but tired. I also have a back pain on and off that makes me feel like an old woman. Hahahaha

I felt movement really early but even though it's still not frequent enough to worry about, every time I don't feel it for a long time I start getting anxious and worried. It's my daily emotional roller coaster.

Also, I don't feel very connected with this pregnancy like I did with the others. It's like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and that makes me a bit down...

No. I had an awsome early anatomy scan last week and we found out it was a girl even though I waa sure it would be a boy! It was a surprise but a wonderful surprise! Next appoibtment is a routine one on the 17th. Oh, the wait...

I officially hate my job. I won't be coming back to it after maternity leave so I wnat July to be here now!! Hahaha

I'm into salty foods but I second the coke/pepsi craving. It's been so long since I had it and now I want it every day!

@CouEddy‌ - thank you for the check in!
    @KatrinaPR‌ - I work in shifts and I have at least three night shifts as week. I know how tough it is for me, I can't imagine how it is for you! I hope you get to do something special with him this weekend!

• Options
    @hopefullilly I am sorry you aren't feeling connected, I think it is hard for us ladies who have experienced loss to get connected for fear of another loss. Sending prayers and good vibes your way. Congrats on finding out its a girl!
  • Options
    I had such an awful nightmare about losing our baby. I'm lying here after the worst night of sleep I've had this whole pregnancy with an aching back not wanting to get up and go to work. I'm fighting the urge to call the OB and ask them if I can come in and hear baby's heartbeat for peace of mind. I have no medical reasoning to think anything is wrong, that nightmare just really, really shook me up. My loss was at 6 weeks and I'm at 17 now, but after going to support groups and hearing how things can go wrong at any time I feel like the fear will never go away. It's also making me feel kinda like a crappy Catholic because I want to be able to put my fears into the Lord's hands and move forward, but I keep coming back to this place of anxiety. I'm just really struggling this morning :(
  • Options
    @katrinapr Sending prayers and hugs your way. If you need it for peace of mind call the OB. Faith is tested during these stressful times don't get down on yourself about it.
  • Options
    Sorry I'm late to the party. 

How many weeks?
    16w5d!

Emotionally, I'm feeling really good. My appointment yesterday did take a huge weight off of me. I'm feeling really hopeful now, and finally starting to feel excited about this LO.

Physically, not much going on symptom-wise. Occasional headaches, constipation, and such. I'm also starting to feel what I'm assuming is baby moving. I've felt things off and on for the past couple of weeks, but it's starting to be stronger, more consistent, and more distinct. I swear my cat can hear the baby or something. He won't stay off me, and has to have his head right on my belly all the time. I love him, but it's getting a little old. Last night he slept right next to me all night, and any time I flipped over, he came with me.

I had my 16w appt yesterday. Dr checked my cervix and said everything's looking good, which is a huge weight off of me - they think my cervix is what caused my loss in August. DH also got to use the doppler at the Dr's office and got the heartbeat is less than 30 seconds! It's always so awesome to hear that!
    Next appointment is March 2nd (my A/S and I'm soooo excited) - not counting down the days, but really I am counting down the days :) My next milestone is Sunday (17w2d) - when I went into labor and lost my Joshua. I think I'll be fine since this pregnancy is going so much differently than the last. But that will mark the farthest I've been in a pregnancy, so that's exciting. 

Not a whole lot. I feel like the weeks have really started to drag on. 

Nothing specific. Everything sounds good all the time. 

Me: 33  DH: 32
    Married: 5/19/2006
    Hashimoto's Disease dx 9/2013
    BFP#1: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/16/15 pPROM: 7/31/14 (15w6d) D&C: 8/10/14 (17w2d - possible IC)
    BFP#2: 11/8/14 EDD: 7/17/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBabyFruit Ticker  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How many weeks? 16w 5d

How are you feeling? (Physically and Emotionally) - Pretty good emotionally, physically, my back is still killing me.  Before I got pregnant, I got a cortisone shot in my lower back to help with back pain.  Well it has definitely worn off and another shot is not an option now.  I am going to have to start putting a heating pad on my back tonight to see if that helps. 

Any appointments, ultrasounds or milestones this week? I had an appointment yesterday.  They took blood and listened to the heartbeat on the Doppler.  149!

What else is going on? rant and raves this week? Everyone is annoying me lately.  At work and at home I am pretty much in charge of everything.  Remembering when people need to do things, acting as a go between at work...  No one can do anything themselves.  This is not a new thing either, but now it's really bothering me.  I can't do everything!  I try to cut DH some slack because he is a disabled vet and had a traumatic brain injury so he sometimes forgets things, but seriously, I can't be in charge of everyone!  Sorry to vent, but it's keeping me from snapping at everyone at work today!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How many weeks? 16 weeks and 3 days

Physically I'm still tired. A bit better than in the first trimester but tired. I also have a back pain on and off that makes me feel like an old woman. Hahahaha

I felt movement really early but even though it's still not frequent enough to worry about, every time I don't feel it for a long time I start getting anxious and worried. It's my daily emotional roller coaster.

Also, I don't feel very connected with this pregnancy like I did with the others. It's like I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and that makes me a bit down...

No. I had an awsome early anatomy scan last week and we found out it was a girl even though I waa sure it would be a boy! It was a surprise but a wonderful surprise! Next appoibtment is a routine one on the 17th. Oh, the wait...

I officially hate my job. I won't be coming back to it after maternity leave so I wnat July to be here now!! Hahaha

I'm into salty foods but I second the coke/pepsi craving. It's been so long since I had it and now I want it every day!

@CouEddy‌ - thank you for the check in!
    @KatrinaPR‌ - I work in shifts and I have at least three night shifts as week. I know how tough it is for me, I can't imagine how it is for you! I hope you get to do something special with him this weekend!

Thank you for sharing that beautiful prayer.
  • Options
    I quoted the wrong thing. What an idiot. Sorry! But thanks for sharing the prayer anyway!!
  • Options
    @CouEddy‌ Thank you for posting that prayer, it helped me this morning. Thank you for the prayers and hugs. I made it through work and felt a little better tonight when my sister in law noticed that I'm showing :) I'm nervous to sleep tonight... But the likelihood of having those nightmares two nights in row seems slim... Here's hoping!
  • Options
    Thank you all for being here!  Sorry for the late post, I was out of town but very happy to see this check in start up again.

How many weeks?
    17w1d (seems unreal typing that...)

Emotionally, haha, oh boy.  I'm definitely swinging from each end of the spectrum.  I'll be excited & happy, in awe of how far along we have come with this pregnancy, then scared to death of all the "what-ifs", followed by the "am I really ready for this?" questioning...  top it off by crying at the sappy Super Bowl commercials and I think I'm a certified hormone nut-case.  Poor DH, he's been a saint with how patient he has been.  

Physically- I'm doing alright, still getting sick quite a bit in the evenings (often losing some or all of dinner), but its become so "normal" that I'm not to phased by it...mostly just annoying.  I'm feeling more stretching and will be uncomfortable more often, but nothing too bad.  Hoping to start showing more soon...still look like I just gained a few lbs!

No appointments until Feb 23.  Had a meeting with the midwife on 1/26 & heard a wonderful little heartbeat which helped me be more at ease.  I'm still a bit worried about my Feb 23 ultrasound though...I was told last time that the placenta was low (possibly due to a D&C after mmc in May 2014), but I am really hoping it moves up.  I am scared to death of c-sections and am really hoping for a birth center birth with the midwife I have worked with (absolutely wonderful lady!).  So yeah, still panicked about that.

Got some exciting news...my SIL (DH's younger brother's wife) is expecting in September...and they just found out they are having twins!  We are thrilled for them!!!  Its terrible, but I can't help but worry whenever I hear about pregnancies early... the curse of having multiple miscarriages.  When they called us yesterday to tell us the twin news, I instantly thought "I hope the baby is ok".  Both my DH & I sincerely hope and pray that 3 little ones will be added to our family this coming summer (1 from us, 2 from them!)

Not too much so far.  I'll have times when someone mentions a food (in a movie, in life, whatever) and that food intstantly sounds good...but its something different each time! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"