October 2015 Moms
Options

Intro and boob tenderness question

Hi ladies!

So happy to join you all! My husband and I were trying to conceive for almost a year and a half and after IUI this month we finally got our BFP! I'm about 4.2 weeks.. Edd oct. 7. This is my first pregnancy so I have a million questions. But only one for now :-) a few days before I got my BFP and then a few days after my boobs were SUPER sore and tender. They felt huge and heavy. Today, I woke up and have barely ANY tenderness or soreness. It's basically like they're back to normal. Has anyone ever experienced this? I know it's super early in the pregnancy but I can't help but be concerned about a sudden loss of this symptom. Any thoughts are appreciated!

Re: Intro and boob tenderness question

• Options

Welcome and congrats!!!

I think it is common for symptoms to come and go. Try not to stress yourself out too much. Easy to say I know. Good luck!

• Options
    I'm at 5 weeks and they just started being heavy and sore that I've noticed today. I think everyone is different. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi & congratulations!

I'm 4w6d today and my breast started being sore the day I ovulated. They are still tender and now also hard to touch. Some days they are more or less sore. Try not to worry about it. From what I heard the real fun starts from 5/6 weeks ;) x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"