Pregnant after IF
Options

***2IF Grad Check-In 1/22/15***

***This check-in is for Graduates of the 2IF board here on The Bump! We link to their board so they can check in on graduates and friends made along the way!***

@Momarazzi007        26-Feb             Blue

@Mommalawyer        27-Feb             Blue

@Sassfrass                12-May            Pink

@Iheartsippycups2     25-May            Blue

@Steph1673               6-Jul                TBD

@cwuredhot               27-Jul              TBD

@hoppin747                2-Aug              TBD

@cheesypeas             26-Aug                        TBD

@sailorgal                   2- Sep             TBD

@bookishmomma      TBD                 TBD

**Note - @etherhay and @JimBobCooter have left TB - HH9 to them

1. How many weeks along are you? 

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? 

3. How are you feeling lately? 

4. QOTW:  Have you told your older child the news?  How did he/she react?

Me: 35 DH: 35 - Married 10 years
PCOS and MF

Two failed rounds IUI in 2010
IVF #1 in 2011 - BFP 8/5/11 - Our IVF miracle was born 4/8/12
FET 9/23/13; BFP -Twins-10/3/13; EDD 6/10/14; MC 11/1/13; D&C 11/4/13
FET 3/28/14; BFN - 4/7/14
IVF #2 - Transfer 2 embryos 11/14/14; BFP 11/24/14 - Beta 265;
11/26/14 - Beta 612; 11/28/14 - Beta 1263; 12/1/14 - Beta 3571;
12/3/14 - first u/s - two gestational sacs; 12/17/14 - two healthy heartbeats (132 and 134)
Our IVF miracles were born 7/16/15

Re: ***2IF Grad Check-In 1/22/15***

• Options
    So the new rules / format don't allow my chart to be posted...sigh...oh well.  So I had to cut down the number of characters - sorry ladies!

1. How many weeks along are you?  12w4d

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?  US on 1/16 and the babies are still happy and growing.

3. How are you feeling lately? Tired.  But otherwise good.  I have incorporated the extra protein so I think that is helping.

We told DD at the US on 1/16.  Her reaction in the next 24 hours was denial and regression re potty training - "I'm a baby".  She then accepted the news and has decided that she also has 2 babies in her belly - which she is happy to tell you about.
    Me: 35 DH: 35 - Married 10 years
    PCOS and MF

Two failed rounds IUI in 2010
    IVF #1 in 2011 - BFP 8/5/11 - Our IVF miracle was born 4/8/12
    FET 9/23/13; BFP -Twins-10/3/13; EDD 6/10/14; MC 11/1/13; D&C 11/4/13
    FET 3/28/14; BFN - 4/7/14
    IVF #2 - Transfer 2 embryos 11/14/14; BFP 11/24/14 - Beta 265;
    11/26/14 - Beta 612; 11/28/14 - Beta 1263; 12/1/14 - Beta 3571;
    12/3/14 - first u/s - two gestational sacs; 12/17/14 - two healthy heartbeats (132 and 134)
    Our IVF miracles were born 7/16/15

• Options
    1. How many weeks along are you? 16w3d

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Nothing new. Anatomy scan on 2/9.

3. How are you feeling lately? Much better. I three up a lot last week, but I have been one week puke free :-). Win!

4. QOTW: Have you told your older child the news? How did he/she react? Yes, we told her on St. Nicks' Day in her stocking with a big sis shirt and big sis books. She is excited; at first she said she only wanted a brother, but now she says both or either ;-)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

VOTE on my Name List

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1. How many weeks along are you? Just over 8

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Tuesday I have my first prenatal appt with my family doctor (who also delivers babies)

3. How are you feeling lately? Well I'm currently up at 5:45am eating jolly rangers and crackers. But I'm feeling less drowsy since starting to wean off the progesterone.

4. QOTW:  Have you told your older child the news?  How did he/she react? Yes he is excited mostly, though occasionally says he's changed his mind about wanting a sibling. He's sorta pissed that we're only having one baby. He told his friends at school we were having a baby and apparently they didn't believe him haha.

Me: 32, DH: 33
    DS #1: April 2010
    DS #2: July 2015 (preemie born at 31 weeks) - our little miracle conceived through ART - unexplained secondary infertility/adenomyosis
  • Options

Thanks for including me, but I'm spending most of my time over on "that other board" now. I haven't gone so far as to delete my account, but I won't be checking in on TB as much, so you can remove me from the check-in. I wish all you ladies a very happy & healthy pregnancy.

DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• Options

1. How many weeks along are you? 22 weeks, 4 days

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Regular monthly check up next week Wednesday

3. How are you feeling lately? I have a love/hate relationship with sleep right now, but other than that, good. 

4. QOTW:  Have you told your older child the news? Yes How did he/she react? He is thrilled, talks about "his baby" all the time. Last night he felt the baby kicking/moving & he thought that was pretty cool

Thanks for continuing this @hoppin747

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options
    hoppin747 said:
    So the new rules / format don't allow my chart to be posted...sigh...oh well.  So I had to cut down the number of characters - sorry ladies!

1. How many weeks along are you?  12w4d

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?  US on 1/16 and the babies are still happy and growing.

3. How are you feeling lately? Tired.  But otherwise good.  I have incorporated the extra protein so I think that is helping.

We told DD at the US on 1/16.  Her reaction in the next 24 hours was denial and regression re potty training - "I'm a baby".  She then accepted the news and has decided that she also has 2 babies in her belly - which she is happy to tell you about.
    My son says he has a baby girl in his belly, LOL

My History:
    Lots of BFN's & failed IUI's w/clomid and/or femara
    Finally BFP with femara & t.i.- son born 6/17/2010
    Started TTC again around when DS was 3ish
    Lots of BFN's with femara & t.i & ovidrel
    Tubes clear, S.A came back low motility but high count
    About to switch to injectables w/femara, did one last cycle with just femara & an IUI with ovidrel- stupid motility was fantastic in the sample, but count was 700,000 AFTER wash! Had to sign a paper to even still do IUI- BFFP (big fat freaking positive) Go figure!

1st Beta 13dpiui 54, 2nd beta 48 hours later 115, 3rd beta 48 hours later 310, 4th beta 72 hours later 1748.
  • Options

1. How many weeks along are you?  9 weeks and some change

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)?  Not since last week.  I have an appointment with my OB and an ultrasound this coming Wednesday.

3. How are you feeling lately? Pretty good.  Feeling ravenously hungry recently but trying to eat healthy so that I don't gain 10-15 pounds in the first trimester like I did with my son.  That's proving difficult.

4. QOTW: Have you told your older child the news? How did he/she react?  Sort of.  I didn't really mean to but I was holding our latest ultrasound pictures as I tried to unbuckle him from his carseat, and he saw them and knew what they were.  They thought there were his sister and said "awww a baby angel" and I told him no, it wasn't his sister.  So he asked if it was him.  And I told him no, it was a new baby.  And that's about where things ended.  I'm pretty sure he either doesn't remember or doesn't get it, and I'm not pushing it yet because I know that's when the questions about whether this baby is going to die will come in, and I would like to postpone those for a while if I can.

November 2010 - 10.5 week loss  o:) 
    October 2011 - DS (7)  <3 
    July 2014 - Stillborn DD (24 weeks)  o:) 
    August 2015 - DD (3)  <3 
    April 2018 - 5 week loss o:) 

• Options
    MommalawyerMommalawyer member
    edited January 2015
    1. How many weeks along are you? 35w2d --/ my EDD is 2/26. I just noticed on the list it says 2/27. No biggie though!

2. Any medical updates (appointments, ultrasounds, tests/results, etc.)? Was at doctor last week, things looking good with baby. I have an ultrasound on Monday to check the placenta & where it is in relation to the cervix. Doctor promised we'd keep looking at it as delivery gets closer, to see if we can get out of c-section land. I've got 2 appointments, at minimum, until he gets here's. Regular visits, ultrasounds, stress tests, and checking fluid levels. I can't believe it's almost here.

3. How are you feeling lately? Pain usually. Severity comes and goes. Between the hernia and knee, if the pain is really bad, I don't get out of bed for days. Sleeping is nearly non-existent at this point. The nursery is coming together, finally, which gives me anxiety cause it's not done, but also makes me feel good that it's close! We got all the carpets cleaned today, so that is a relief! I've got the normal 3rd trimester aches & pains, but we are still trucking along. We have maternity pictures this week, so I'll be excited to have those done. (Yes. We are procrastinators!)

4. QOTW: Have you told your older child the news? How did he/she react? She figured it out very, very quickly. She noticed that my eating habits had changed and that I wasn't drinking soda or wine for that matter.... She knew before I was even 2 months along.... She reacted pretty good. She was sad over the baby being a boy, but she's adjusted pretty well. She's been such a great help these last few weeks with me being in bed rest. She's getting excited now! :) Although she's a bit concerned about being forgotten... And she has this fear that something is going to happen to me while in labor. But we are working on those fears.
    Me: 38     DH: 36
    Married: July 21, 2013
    TTC#1 (between us): June/July 2013

DX: MFI (low count and motility)
    Charting/OPK/CBFM July 2013-present
    1st RE Visit: January 2014
    Cycling: 
    March 2014- 75iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFN and OHSS
    (8 million post wash 47% motility, 18mm/17mm/16mm/16mm/14mm follies)
    April/May 2014- Benched due to cysts/enlarged ovaries
    June 2014- 50iu follistim + trigger + progesterone + IUI = BFP!!
    (10 million post wash 60% motility, 20mm/19mm follies)
    Beta 1- 85 Beta 2- 2,752 - EDD 2/27/2015

Everyone welcome. Strength in numbers!

• Options
    So this is latest Check in I saw, again sorry MIA during chaos!!!
    36+5? Have to check...
    Right now due date is 24th for repeat c-section unless he comes early as he is threatening to do and doctor gets way to move it up to week of 16th... AUGH!!!
    Baby is doing great with kidneys evening out so hoping that trend continues and we will see updates at today's appt & u/s!
    Growth scan next week on 10th and maybe will know if and how far moving up from 24th!
    I am nesting and contractiony, tired, dizzy... I tell myself I will lay down then 30 minutes later I have swept and vacuumed and am making snacks for DD... Oh yeah. Lay down for a minute! I can't seem to stop.
    DD has been over excited after it sinking in after 8 week check. At first she was our baby, now, "Little brother is my best friend!!!" Followed by aggressive hugs and kisses to the tummy.she knows his name, likes to sit with him (leaning in my tummy) and get kicked and will squeal, "Hi baby brudder! I love you too!!!" I'm prepared for this to change after he gets here, but am trying to indulge her when she wants to be held like a baby and let her know she is my girl, he will be my boy- she is special and always will be. She is so amazing sometimes I wonder how baby V will keep up
    January 2007- Stop BCP! Let's DO this!
    June 2010- MFI. BS. IVF! Ectopic. BS. image

November 2010- FAILED FET! BS!
    January 2011- BFP FET! TWINS!
    February 2011- lost twin. BS. image

SEPTEMBER 2011- DD Born! Most awesome girl in the world!

November 2013- FAILED FET! BS! (screw you November FETs)
    April Fresh Cycle, FAILED. Frozen embryos frozen for future FETs.
    FROZEN CYCLE JUNE! BFP
    BABY BOY VINCENT!

We can't wait to meet you!
    Conception:image
    imageimage Potato Love!

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"