Cincinnati Babies
Options

Convertible Car Seats

So, I've been starting to do some preliminary research into convertible car seats. And I'm completely overwhelmed! For those who have already made the switch, do you have any good recommendations? For moderately priced options? Unfortunately, I'll probably need to be a couple so I can't spend a fortune. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Convertible Car Seats

• Options

DH and I both have 4 door Honda Civics.

Ideally, I wouldn't really want to pay more than $200. But I'd prob be willing to shell out a little more if the reviews were good and it would grow with DD.

• Options
    Thanks for all of the recommendations everyone! I'll defs check them all out and will also check out Car Seats for the Littles!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

PSA - Kohl's has a sale going on where you can use HEYBABY20 to get 20% off baby gear and items plus you can stack it with the 20% off code SAVE. If there's a car seat you like, it might be worthwhile to purchase it.

A Graco Size4Me goes from $170.99 to $116 after estimated tax.

A Britax Marathon Clicktight - which is a new model (normally $339) on sale at $303.99 would be $211 after tax.
    Wow! Thank you so much! Heading
    Over to their website now to check it out!

• Options
    We have a Graco My Ride 65 in each vehicle. They have 2 cup holders. I got unisex colors to match vehicle interior. They've held up well. My son is over 2 1/2. Good luck in your search! :)
  • Options
    I liked the FB group "Car seats for the littles" and there are car seat techs there that helped a lot. We just ordered Nextfits to try to let our kids ERF.

Wedding Fall 2007 Off OCP's since 9/08-started with BBT charts Saw Ob/gyn May 2009 Blood work normal except single copy of MTHFR Clomid 50mg May 2009 Clomid 50mg + IUI June 2009 Femara 5mg + IUI July 2009 Normal HSG July 2009 Femara 5mg + ovidrel+IUI August 2009 Femara 5mg +ovidrel + IUI September 2009 November 2009-normal lap December 2009-met with RE December/January-Injectible med cycle with IUI-Abnormal sperm morpology found-only 0-1% normal All Head defects. Jan/Feb 2010 1st IVF with ICSI-5 week chemical pregnancy :( Feb 2010-male infertility doc says DH's anatomy and blood work are normal so nothing he can do. :( FET July 2010-BFP! Twin m/c @ 5.5 wks :( Dec/Jan 2011 IVF #2 Only 4 eggs retrieved-Ganirelix dose messed up BFFN Feb/March 2011 IVF #3 ER 3/9 9 eggs, 7 fertilized, ET 3/14, No frosties. BFN IVF #4 ER 8/22 9R,7F ET 8/25-3 embies, 1 frostie! Beta 9/2= 54, 9/6=274, 9/8=625, 9/12=2953, 9/16 greater than 10,000. B/G TWINS born April 2012 @ 36wks & 1 day! July 2014-going back for the frozen embryo! ET 7/28, heartbeat seen at 6wks1day with SCH. Miscarriage confirmed at 6wks4days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"