Success after IF

PREGNANCY CHECK IN EXTREME SNOW EDITION 2/4

Hi ladies!

Good luck Everyone!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!!

This check-in is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently pregnant.

If there are any newcomers that would like to be added to the list, post below and include you EDD and how many beans you have cooking.

Checkin is every Tuesday, feel free to post updates all week.

Q: Will  you be using any kind of birth control after having this LO? Are you planning on trying for more kids?

Since we have had non stop snow here, what’s your favorite frozen treat?

Blueberries8-11/25-19+1 today...thankfully everything has been pretty uneventful lately. My PPROM milestone with Naava and Aminadav is this week. I will be so happy to hopefully get past it...I am pretty anxious, knowing the next 9ish weeks are super critical but psychologically, I think I will be able to better distinguish between the two twin pregnancies once I am past the gestation at which I lost N&A. I've had 2 good cervical length measurements since the borderline one. I am just exhausted by the end of the day (morning is my most functional time) and I am already getting sooo big. Feeling very, very thankful things are pretty boring right now.

Byrne15-10/14-I'm due on Dec 27th and will be 30 weeks tomorrow.  This baby is a girl and will be our 3rd and final.  Everything has gone very well this pregnancy and I'm looking forward to our Christmas time baby!

Chiwifey-EDD9/5/15-I had a great u/s on Monday and first OB appt on Tuesday. Both babies were measuring a day or two ahead with heart rates of 166 and 156! CCRM is still monitoring me with b/w as we slooooooooooowly start weaning me off PIO and endomentrin. MY a$$ hurts so bad from daily PIO shots so I'm ready for that to be over. My OB wants me back for another u/s in 2 weeks to monitor growth which is great with me. I love any excuse to see my babies. I still can't believe I'm even pregnant and twins on top of that is just more than I could ask for. I feel so grateful. 

djma81-11/25-6w4d today! Had first US with RE yesterday.....just one little bean!! Woohoo!! Heartbeat good...119. Go back for another 12/8. 

Clucky-EDD 9/25/15- first u/s 2/26 and I'm nervous as this BFP was a complete surprise. Feeling nauseous and thirsty all the time.

Ducky719-EDD 3/8/15 - 34w4d and getting really excited to be finished working. My last day is Feb 6th and I cannot wait! The thought of being done work scares me a little bc that means a BABY will be in my arms really soon too...sometimes it just still doesn't feel real. I'm also getting nervous bc Sophie's bday/party are getting closer and I just hope to God that I don't deliver early. Not that I mind them sharing a birthday...but the thought of missing my girl's birthday brings tears to my eyes. I will seriously sob the entire time. I will feel much better after her party AND her actual birthday are done (party = 2/7 and bday = 2/10). Then Miss Emily can arrive whenever she pleases. :)

Itsmevkb- My last appointment went pretty well.  My blood pressure was good and my cervix wasn't any shorter than it was two weeks ago so yea for that.  I also passed the 3 hour GD test so that made me happy.  I'm 25 weeks and going every two weeks for cervical checks.

JBDamonM- 9/2/2105-9 weeks 1 day..... 
Having a tough week, in a total funk 
:( I've been fighting with DH a lot this week too. I feel like he "doesn't get it".... And I'm totally frustrated. I'm exhausted all the time and need more from him. Plus I'm already stressing about the unpaid portion of my maternity leave because of his commission based salary - ugh. And most of my symptoms have disappeared the past few days, leaving me super anxious. 

Jenny935  I'm 34w2d. They told me that next Tuesday being 35/35 is the magical date where they wouldn't stop labor if it started. Talk about a kick in the pants about getting my act together! DS is going to the inlaws for an overnight visit on Saturday. In those 24 hours I have been invited to celebrate a last "girls day" before baby by painting pottery, we're going to go full speed ahead on the big boy room, and then DH is having a last "guys night" before baby at a friends house. So we'll be ready for a nice long nap when DS comes back on Sunday! Seems like we should also settle on a name, because we haven't done that yet either!

Jessylayne8-EDD8/15/15-1/6-I am 11wk5d and feeling much better. I am kinda of freaking out. I vomited until 20+wks with both my first 2 pregnancies. My next appointment is Feb 6th.

Julie21613-EDD is 7/21/15- 15w3 days today.....not much going on.  Had OB appt last Thursday... all looked good.  Have an appointment with my MFM on Monday and will schedule my a/s at that point.

6 m/c
Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
Dec 12 Humira
Jan 2013 BFP
Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

Re: PREGNANCY CHECK IN EXTREME SNOW EDITION 2/4

• Kdfecarie, EDD 8/29/14 (CS 8/22/14) 7/22 sorry its been a while life is crazy here right now, and i dont see it letting up till maybe november! 35 weeks now, and baby will be here in 26 days! I cant believe its so soon!!! Been rough with contractions and sickness making a return... Only a few more weeks!

KDR1919- EDD 4/16/15-8/12 I'm very early, 5 weeks tomorrow. EDD 4/16/15. My ultrasound is scheduled for 8/25. I'm still taking estradiol and progesterone 3 x daily. I don't feel pregnant and this doesn't seem real yet! It is hard to believe that it took 12 embryos over 5 transfers to get my twins and this pregnancy is from 1 single frozen embryo?!?

KMC84-EDD4/11/15-I'll hit 30w on Saturday! My OB visits and NSTs are weekly as of Monday. So far, everything seems good! Like I'm a little nervous about being very pregnant at A's birthday/party! My OBs are expecting me to go early again; I just really hope not until at least 36w. I'm really looking forward to being not pregnant..... I'm just feeling dumpy, tired, and cranky and I don't like it! I should try and get out more, but there is so much flu in our area, and tons of other stuff going around, that I'm truly afraid to be in public that much. I had to take another Enbrel injection today for my hip/back pain and since it's an immune suppresant, my big outing is probably going to be going to my ILs for the Super Bowl... Go Clydesdales ;)

Lynnyloo-7/5/15-I felt the baby move quite a bit each day during week 16, but haven't felt her much this week so that's been a little stressful. There's also been a lot of drama at work this past week and I really haven't been able to avoid it. Next appointment is the a/s on the 18th. I can hardly wait to see DD#2 again.

LuvBoston, EDD 3/9/15-1/13-34 weeks 4 days 
    After an eventful week things seem to have calmed down. LO looked great on yesterday's u/s however he refuses to move out of my left upper ribs it's like the waters on the right side are polluted.
    I am looking forward to relaxing and watching tv this weekend. Between my antics and my family I'm exhausted.

Mayzie15EDD 2/01/15- I'm 38 weeks, 3 days. Had my check up last week and no sign of baby yet. I'm tired and chasing my toddler is wearing me out. I sleep sitting in a chair upright for heartburn and my low iron isn't helping. Hoping once I have this baby my energy will back up. I want to be able to enjoy my boys on maternity leave. My next appt is on Monday and I'm hoping for more progress.

Mnerani – 9/2-Headed to 36 weeks this weekend! I have just started to feel big, slow, and tired- the lovely end of third tri. Our shipment from Kenya is going to be delivered to our house on Saturday (!) which is the last big, move-related "to do" before the baby arrives. Once we get all of that stuff moved in, I know I'm going to be like "OK, baby- time to meet your family!"

Mnj05-EDD is July 3. I'm 17w5d and still feeling good symptom wise. I'm in that stage where I look like I've gained weight but not quite pregnant and I hate it. One coworker I don't see often mentioned something about looking good today so I hope that means I look more pregnant. I've been having this terrible fear/anxiety lately that I can't shake. I felt some movement around 13-14 weeks, very sporadic and only a few times but now nothing and it's got me worried. I'm sure it's nothing though. Otherwise my next appointment is in two weeks, a/s!

Pennylane26 -Boy EDD 11.26.14 11/11-Thanks for all of the kind words last week ladies! So I was put on bed rest for high BP/early Pre-E symptoms on Monday but then my BP just kept going up and I spent the week on the postpartum unit in the hospital until they could get a handle on my BP meds. I was discharged Thursday afternoon and am on restricted activity. BP is ok, not great (a little high) so as of now I'm taking my meds religiously and hoping to put off an induction for a bit longer (my ticker is off, I am 36w4d). I would love to make it to 39w although I'm not sure that is going to happen!

Racheyt0277-EDD.6.22.15I am 19w4d. I am feeling good! My A/S in on Tue! 

Richzep-I'm 8w2d and overall feeling great. The fatigue is getting to me but if that's my only symptom, then I can't complain. Both babies have strong heartbeats and measuring right on track.

Ruthie04- I'm super nervous to even post here, but I know you guys will be here for me no matter what! Got my first beta today- 181 at what I think is 3w6d. If I determine the EDD from my LMP, it's 10/8/15. Yikes! Please little baby, STICK!!

Trish212- Basically, we were using the rhythm method with me taking OPKs and abstaining during that time. I guess the test failed (and some freaky miracle from above blessed us) because I ended up with a super dark second line on the HPT. My RE won't see me, but my OB agreed to run two betas. Because my HPT showed up so early in what I'm calling this cycle, she is curious as to how far along I actually am. I talked her into testing p4 too, so that is of some comfort. But, with the OB, I'm assuming I won't get numbers until next week.

Babies Here

mdiblasi10-Congrats! 

Robeano-Congrats it’s a girl!

6 m/c
    Anovulatory cycles, increased Synthroid Diagnosed Sep 2010
    Natural cycle Dec 2010 BFP M/C 6 1/2 Weeks, D&E Jan 2011
    1 Clomid/Ovidrel BFN May 2011
    Natural cycle Aug 2011 BFP M/C 4 Weeks
    1 IUI Sept 2011 BFP M/c 7 weeks
    Provera Dec 2011 BFP M/C 3 Weeks
    DQ ALPHA HLA MATCH, High NK Cells Diagnosed Dec 2011
    IVF March 2012 BFP m/c 4weeks 5 days (IL, Prednisone)
    IVF#2w/DS July 2012 MEGA FAILURE BFN (IL, Dexamethasone)
    Diagnosed No real HLA Match, DQ Beta Triad, High TNF, Low NK Cells
    Oct 2012 Natural Cycle m/c 4wks (Lovenox, Prednisone) 
    Went to Beer Center- high tnf, low lad, implantation failure
    Nov/Dec 2012 LIT Treatment
    Dec 12 Humira
    Jan 2013 BFP
    Humira,LIT,Prednisone, Lovenox, IVIG, Baby Aspirin
    Miracle Born August 2013 Premature

Yours doesn't have to be a sad story

Lilypie - (ugiy)

• 16w2d here.  Had my MFM appointment yesterday... was supposed to be on Monday... but those of you on the East Coast know why it was rescheduled!  Cervix looks good.  Got to see both babies... everything looks great.  A/S is Feb. 23.  Very excited for that. 

QOTW:  Yes, we will use birth control.  We don't plan on having anymore children after the twins are born.

hmmmm  I love ice cream sandwiches.. no matter what season it is!  But a blue raspberry snow cone sounds yummy!  :-)
    Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"