May 2015 Moms
Options

Discharge bleaching underwear?!

so definitely a TMI post, but I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same thing. I am 23 weeks and get discharge to the point where my underwear always feel slightly soggy, but not wet. I wash my clothes once/week, so they cabbie sitting in the hamper for a bit before getting washed. Lately I have noticed all the underwear I have been wearing have had what looks like bleach spots on them in the crotch area after being washed. Has anyone else experienced this?!

1 on earth, 2 in heaven watching over us.

Re: Discharge bleaching underwear?!

• Options
    Yup! So weird!
    Married: 10/10/10
    BFP#1: 3/22/14~ Blighted ovum, D&C 5/1/14
    BFP#2: 8/23/14 ~ EDD: 5/3/15

• Options
    I do not but I know many women who wear panty liners daily. My girlfriends and I actually got into a conversation about it and I was surprised how many did. We didn't get into the why, thankfully. Try that.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Franco Paul born 6/4/15 at 39 weeks.  Mila Francesca born 10/19/13 at 37 weeks.  Both born via C-Section after 6 years of fertility treatments, disappointments and losses. Love them!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep am 24weeks n I got the same prob it's so disguisting
  • Options
    Try panty liners and change it regularly. Staying in wet underwear is not good for health or hygiene and can lead it yeast infections and odor.
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat, will have to start wearing panty liners. I am not looking forward to this! I had not even worn a pad in the longest time!
  • Options
    Panty liners! It's not uncommon for some women to have more discharge during pregnancy.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lol glad I'm not the only one that noticed this happen.!
  • Options
    I was wearing panty liners daily even before pregnancy, therefore you don't have to wash them at a high tempterature so the coloured ones will look like new longer. And it's better for hygiene reasons as well:)
  • Options
    I've been wearing liners and changing them out a few times a day. While I had a cold I switched to full pads, because, sneezing or coughing...eew!!
  • Options
    Even grosser, I have has white clumps in the toilet after I urinate. I feel like I'm repeating myself, but this is my 3rd pregnancy and I've never had so much discharge (and it's consistency varies from thin to clumpy). Last week, my OB said that stuff protects the vagina and cervix, that every pregnancy is indeed different, and this is normal. OP, I, too, have noticed the bleach like stains on my undies. I'm guessing the secretions are highly acidic...?
  • Options
    The worst part is feeling it falling out when you stand up.. Uh yuck!! But I totally get it and yet my underwear are stained :neutral_face:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"