Philadelphia Babies

Requesting Feedback on Malvern School and The Learning Experience

Hi All,

I will be returning to work soon and I wanted to know if any of you had feedback on the Malvern School or The Learning Experience Centers. I visited both schools and they seem great but I wanted to see if anyone has any first hand knowledge.

Thank you for your help :)

Re: Requesting Feedback on Malvern School and The Learning Experience

• I'm not familiar with The Learning Experience, but we go to The Malvern School and I am very happy with them. When we first started there were only 8 infants and things were wonderful. However now there are close to 20 babies and it seems to be a bit overwhelming at times even though they added additional teachers. I don't know that I would have been as comfortable with such a large class size when we first started, but now that she is older and pretty well adjusted it seems to be ok. Good luck and trust your gut!
  • Thanks Kate for your reply. I have heard nothing but positive things about TMS
  • Loading the player...
  • We go the malvern school and really like it.  The teachers are all great and the place is clean. 

• we were going to send my DD to TMS if I went back to work. Several of my friends use the KOP Malvern and have had very good experiences.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • my children go to the Learning Experience in Wayne and i HIGHLY recommend it! The staff is experienced and caring, the curriculum is top notch and best of all my girls love going to school!! they have learned so much and i never have to doubt that they are receiving the best care. def worth checking them out
  • I wouldn't recommend a particular Learning Experience, but it was from an experience ad an employee.
  • I worked at the Malvern School and it's a great place. They take everything seriously and I'd be comfortable with my child there.
  • The Malvern school! My daughter goes there. Though having a lot of babies in the room seems like a lot, the teachers are certified and know what they're doing. The room is also huge with a separate napping area. I know she's getting the best, safest care there is!
  • I think it is a beautiful school that has very qualified staff. However it feels very cookie cutter and generic.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"