Two Under 2
Options

Stroller

What strollers do you recommend for 2 under 2?? I am going to start looking for a used stroller in good condition.  I am just wondering what features I should look for. 

Recommendations for side by side jogging stroller?

Recommendation for tandem stroller? and what type of things do you use a tandem stroller for? 

Re: Stroller

• Options
    bookworm982bookworm982 member
    edited February 2015
    There are so many strollers on the market. What do you plan to use the stroller for? Knowing terrain, frequency of use, your budget, and your kids' age gap will help people give good recommendations.

I have Joovy Caboose Ultralight. We don't use our stroller often, and I wanted something compact. DD and DS only have a 13 month age gap, but we didn't use the stroller frequently when they were young, so it worked. My next little one is coming in February, and DD and DS can take turns standing and walking while DS2 gets the front seat. I highly recommend this stroller for casual use, but admit that I'll be looking for something else if we end up moving to an area where we'll be using public transportation a lot more frequently.

ETA: We use our stroller for museums, the outlet mall, the library, and occasional walks (though we baby wear with Ergos or let the kids walk for those too).
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • Options
    I was dead against a side by side so I bought a sit and stand. I hated it almost immediately, so I found a used baby trend side by side double jogger and I am in love. Great for jogging and my kids love sitting next to each other.
    Married 6.23.12
    Baby #1 5.10.13
    Baby #2 6.9.14
    Baby #3 EDD 10.1.15
    Life is good :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got a contours options tandem stroller from someone that was selling it brand new. So lets see how it goes. You can use it for 1 baby and you have a bunch of space to put bags and etc. It's not a side by side stroller either. Good luck finding the right one!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"