October 2015 Moms
Options

Not puking but poopin.

I am 5 weeks pregnant and have had diarrhea pretty much every day! I haven't thrown up at all so I'm wondering if this is my body's alternative. Anyone else have this?

Re: Not puking but poopin.

• Options
    They say that's a normal sign of pregnancy!
  • Options
    I am there with you! But don't worry you will get your morning sickness in a few weeks...most woman begin feeling nauseated by week 6 or 7
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Great news! Lol I thought maybe I was lucking out! Haha Thanks for responses ladies :)
  • Options
    Same here I'm like this shit is nasty literally lol not much of a puker so I think this is it for me . I had the same last pregnacy at the very beginning
  • Options
    I wouldn't say I have diarrhoea but definitely more... Loose. I hear it's perfectly normal.
  • Options
    Horrible diarrhea for me too. I've read it's normal.
  • Options
    Not saying I'm jealous but I have the opposite problem. Pregnancy brings me severe constipation. Like 4-6 days in between, it's terrible!! Bring on the colace
  • Options
    I'm 4 weeks, and pooping non-stop..
  • Options
    Constant here. And I'm normally not this umm regular. Haha
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

My last pregnancy I had explosive shit on the side of the road one night and all I had were a few napkins from the Cheesecake Factory take out. Pregnancy can be rough.

Lol omg!! That is awful! But I cannot help but laugh! Honestly I would have that happen to me. Thank god you had napkins!!!! My gf told me she was so bad she had a bucket in her car.
  • Options
    I drank a lot of red raspberry leaf tea with my first pregnancy. That helped the diarrhea.
  • Options
    5 weeks and cannot stop pooping or farting.
  • Options
    @-) Eeeeeew. I hope this doesn't happen to me!!
    Baby #1 on the way due 10-4-15!
    Married to my honey since 6-11-11 <3

• Options
    Jbo375 said:

My last pregnancy I had explosive shit on the side of the road one night and all I had were a few napkins from the Cheesecake Factory take out. Pregnancy can be rough.

Lol omg!! That is awful! But I cannot help but laugh! Honestly I would have that happen to me. Thank god you had napkins!!!! My gf told me she was so bad she had a bucket in her car.
    It's alright. Sometimes after a glass of wine I sit there and think of it and laugh too. It was winter and I was all Nancy Kerrigan crying in the cold going "whyyyyyy". So note to everyone keep and extra set of undies and yoga pants because when you're not shitting yourself your snissing your pants.
  • Options
    My cat gets the shits when I sneeze. I usually have to go outside to sneeze or else I'm spending the next hour cleaning up his mess.
    oh no! Poor kitty :( Mine just runs away because my sneezes scare him. ;))

• Options
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    Ugh opposite problem here. I haven't pooped in 5 days and I am so gassy. I keep having to run from the room when I am with my hubby so I can fart in another room. So embarrassing.
  • Options
    Right?! He is about to see me all fat in a couple months - I don't need him to know i smell too!!
  • Options
    I really don't think this is an appropriate conversation. These sound like serious medical issues and should be discussed with your doctors!!!
  • Options
    nelch84 said:

I really don't think this is an appropriate conversation. These sound like serious medical issues and should be discussed with your doctors!!!

Maybe internet forums full of pregnant woman isn't for you. We are going to talk about our bodies and the changes happening. It's part of the support!
  • Options
    @nelch84‌ You need to get in touch with the natural things in life. You can always PM me if you need help finding your more spiritual self
  • Options
    Maybe internet forums full of pregnant woman isn't for you. We are going to talk about our bodies and the changes happening. It's part of the support!
    Maybe she was trying to give good advice? It could be something your dr. would want to know, but I don't really know...
    :-/

• Options
    I love talking about the miracle of life and our amazing, changing bodies! I just think some more sensitive, personal issues are best left discussing with your doctor!
  • Options

@nelch84‌ You need to get in touch with the natural things in life. You can always PM me if you need help finding your more spiritual self

Wait until people start talking about sleepgasms
  • Options
    I'm farting constantly...my poor husband!! Anyone know if there is anything that can slow down the gas?
  • Options
    arabsher said:

I'm farting constantly...my poor husband!! Anyone know if there is anything that can slow down the gas?

Bee balm
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"