Secondary IF
Options

***Making Plans Monday***

What are your non IF plans for the week?

Bonus question: Do you do a yearly vacation and if so post details :-)
Carly
(Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

Re: ***Making Plans Monday***

• Options
    Today is housework, tomorrow my DD has an awards assembly and a doctor's appointment, Wednesday is cheer, Thursday is dance, Friday is PTA stuff then a girls afternoon/night with DD. Saturday is state cheer competition and Sunday will be family lazy day!

Bonus: We do a week vacation every year. We normally go to a beachy area in August. We went to Hilton Head, SC last year and loved it so much that we're going back this year! We're booked and ready to go in August :-)
    Carly
    (Former UN: iloveshanej)

Birdie born 05/01/2007
    Rainbow Surprise Baby due 05/26/2017                                          

Potato Launcher

• Options
    This week focusing on getting through this blizzard we're supposed to get and do a lot of house cleaning since SIL is coming to visit next week.  She's awesome so I'm looking forward to it!

QOTW: We try to visit the ILs twice a year and growing up I always went to Maine every summer.  Hoping to make that a family tradition for us too starting this year! :)
    Me: 31     DH: 33
    Dx: Me: Recurrent Pregnancy Loss; DH: Low Morphology (2%)
    BFP#1: MC 3/1/11 at 6w1d - EDD 10/21/11
    BFP#2: 5/3/11 - EDD 1/9/12 - DD Born 1/6/12
    TTC #2 since 12/13
    BFP#3: MC 2/8/14 at 4w5d - EDD 10/13/14
    BFP#4: MC 5/6/14 at 4w4d - EDD 1/9/15
    BFP#5: MMC discovered 8/4/14 at 9w1d - D&C 8/5/14 - Baby Boy with Trisomy 16 (maternal origin) - EDD 3/8/15
    BFP#6: CP 11/6/14 at 4w2d - EDD 7/14/15
    IVF #1 with ICSI & PGS: May/June 2015, ER 6/3/15, 17R/17M/15F
    IVF #2 with ICSI & PGS: July 2015, ER 7/16/15, 16R/11M/9F
    PGS results = 6 normal embryos (4 boys, 2 girls)
    FET 9/23/15 = BFFN
    Natural FET 11/4/15 = BFP!
    Beta 9dp5dt = 92

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hoping to make it through the blizzard and not lose power. When we finally dig out, retirement party for FIL, patching a hole in my parent's ceiling, and dinner at a friend's house.

Our family vacations tend to be destination weddings. Mexico was the last wedding and this year it's a cruise. I'm hoping for the Caribbean, but I guess I have to let the bride and groom decide.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Stuck at work until Wed night. (I am a nurse and we are expected to be here so spending the night because of the blizzard). Then I am picking up my new CRV on Friday! We haven't been on vacation since DS was born. Before that we travelled randomly but not to the same destination each year.
    "From the moment I first saw you, the second that you were born, I knew that you were the love of my life" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Me: 35, DH: 40
    TTC # 2 since 8/13, Dx: unexplained secondary infertility
    Clomid cycles 7/14 & 8/14= BFN
    IUI # 1 (clomid) 8/27/14= BFN
    IUI # 2 (clomid and follistim) 9/25/14= BFN
    IUI # 3 (femara and follistim) 10/23/14= BFN
    IUI # 4 (femara and follistim) 11/20/14= BFN
    12/12/14- saline sono shows two polyps
    2/15- two uterine polyps and "schmutz" (RE's words) removed
    8/15- surprise BFP! Beta #1 70 Beta #2 150 
  • Options
    We've got the norm this week - soccer Mon and Tues, awana Wednesday, Thursday/Friday into the weekend sweet nothing! It feels crazier though with trying to make sure I can get to my b/w and u/s appts and have my girls covered and coordinate with the mom of the twins I do daycare for. 

We have gone to Anna Maria Island for a week around spring break the last 3 years. We aren't going this year though bc we're paying for IVF. We also do a week at our family's cabin in Northern MN in July or August.

Two DDs 10/08 and 08/10, no primary IF
    TTC #3 since 10/2011 - dx unexplained/weak ovulation
     3 BFN clomid + TI cycles, 5 BFN clomid/gonal f IUIs, 1 mmc IUI
    2/19/2014 IVF #1 Unexpected low E2 (oversuppressed) -> increased to max doses = 3 or 4 follicles, converting to IUI
    BFFP Saw 1 beautiful heartbeat at 6w6d, follow up u/s at 9w showed mmc. Eff this.
    NTNP 5/2014-9/2014, OPKs and TI 10/2014 - 1/2015. 
    RPL testing all normal, AFC, AMH, and FSH all normal. 
    IVF 1.2 1/22/2014 natural cycle start, AFC 28, 300 gonal f/150menopur. 
    ER 2/3/15 14R 8M 3F w/ICSI Day 5 transfer on 2/8/15 of one "Grade A+" blast and have TWO frosties! 

• Options
    Haha I'm almost a week late.. But non-IF plans this week were all work related.

We have done one big vacation with DS- we went to Turks and Caicos and it was amazing! We have done little trips to Chicago, NYC, Virginia, and Indiana, and some day trips but we don't do a lot of big trips.
  • Options
    Way late to this party... I don't know where I've been the last week or two... Anyway...

Not a very exciting week.  Husband is going away for his annual snowmobile trip this weekend, so DD and I are going to make her class Valentines and maybe do some shopping.

One of my small goals for the year is to learn to knit hats (I've mastered scarves and washcloths, lol), so I might work on that.

- DD born July 2010 -
    - TTC #2 since January 2013 -
    - Clomid cycles February - May 2014, all BFN -
    - HSG July 2014, all clear! -
    - July '14: IUI #1, w/Femara & Ovidrel= BFN -
    - August '14: cycle cancelled -
    - October '14: IUI #2 w/Femara, Bravelle, & Ovidrel : BFP!-
    -November '14:  Discovered MMC @ 6 wk. ultrasound-
    -February '15: IUI #3 w/Femara, Bravelle, & Ovidrel: Success!-
    -Due November 2015-
  • Options
    MoFreeMoFree member
    edited February 2015
    Nothing special planned for the week except I am hoping to go to yoga 2x weekly, once on Sunday morning and either Friday or Wednesday morning before work.

We have been to Mexico twice and to Bethany Beach, Delaware with LO. it is crazy but we are planning to go to Switzerland this summer to celebrate MIl's 65th birthday. We will be in NYC for a family wedding, so the flight to Europe won't be so bad. However, already dreading the flights from Zurich to Phoenix.
    TTC since 3-08 IVF # 1 Dec 2011 BFP DD born at 31 weeks 6-24-12

FET #1 Dec 2013 BFN

FET # 2 Feb 2014 BFN

No more frosties

IVF #2. September 2014

PGD yielded 2 perfect 5d blasts

SET November 9, 2014
    Nov 23, 2014. Another BFN

Not sure where to go from here.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board