Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I hope this is it

I have egg white discharge and lower abdominal cramps it's been 16 days since my period started!!! Oh how I hope and pray that I can conceive and it be a sticky baby this time!!!

Re: I hope this is it

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm crossing my fingers you have a BFP and sticky baby!
  • Options
    Um... just, whoa.
  • Options
    Elbug said:
    notjefa said:
    Wow! So much happiness and joy! Thanks for all the support from you guys!!! I forgot we are only allowed to be excited for you. After all you've had miscarriages and have been trying for years... yep yep you are right my apologies.
    You're welcome!!!1!1!!

ladybug122386

I've seen some awful things said on these forums but you just won the ultimate asshole award. 

Seriously, wtf?
    Husband and Wife 2010
    DD 12.2010
    TTC #2 Since Aug 2012
    DX PCOS 7.25.13
    Started Metformin 7.2013
    DH SA results 6.19.14 - Too few normal sperm
    8.13.14 - SURPRISE BFP - EDD 3/30/14 Based on LMP
    MMC 9/24/14, D&C 9/25/14 13w3d, Measured at 7w4d

3.14.15 BFP #3 - EDD 11/11/15 based on LMP
  • Options
    WTAF.
    Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
  • Options
    Waiting patiently for WK to show up and say "OMG so much congrats I'm happy for all BFP even if I have never met them before because I want to make the bump a happy place" FU OP
  • Options
    BlumpKen said:
    Why has the OP not been banned?!?!
    Why would they ban their loyal band of newbies? They are supposed to take TD to newer and greater heights...

Proudly on the dark side

• Options
    What a c u next Tuesday. Fuck off, evil bitch.
    Lol that others comments are deleted yet this is allowed to remain. I agree with this statement by the way, just dumbfounded at the Bump gods hypocrisy.
    Yea, none of them care about actual violations of the TOUs. Just trumped up "violations" by anyone who isn't brand spanking new and ready to fart glitter.
  • Options

Elbug said:

notjefa said:

Wow! So much happiness and joy! Thanks for all the support from you guys!!! I forgot we are only allowed to be excited for you. After all you've had miscarriages and have been trying for years... yep yep you are right my apologies.

You're welcome!!!1!1!!

ladybug122386

I've seen some awful things said on these forums but you just won the ultimate asshole award. 

Seriously, wtf?

Don't worry dear. She's just insanely jealous. You keep doing you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"