September 2012 Moms

So...Parenthood?

I know it was discussed earlier this week, but I just watched it. What did you think?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: So...Parenthood?

• I am sitting here bawling like a baby. I had the last 3 episodes to watch which were all super emotional. 

So many squishy babies in the last scene!

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • I feel bad that you're talking to yourself over here ;)

I did not watch the finale (or the last couple seasons). The little bit I read made me cry. That was such a great show. I will definitely finish watching all the shows I missed.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel bad that you're talking to yourself over here ;)
    Ehh, I was just prepping for people to have something to see tomorrow. haha

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • It was only the 6th episode I watched of the series but I still cried. At least they waited to kill him off until the last couple minutes. But I still stand by, unnecessary to have him die.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• It'sHands Down Best Show Ever! Very Upset It's Over. I Thought They Did A Good Job Ending It. Obviously I'm Upset It's Over But I Like That They Showed Into The Future. I Knew Zeik was Going To Die And I Was Ok With That. Part Of What Made That Show So Awesome Was The Reality Of It. dad's dying early happens Unfortunately.
  • this season was rough cause of the dad story line, but damn if i didn't cry over something at every episode since the first season. the whole show was always so just ridiculously, annoyingly perfect (follow your dreams! your family's always got your back!), but it was also so heartwarming that i couldn't stop myself from watching every week. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We watched the finale on our DVR Friday night.  I loved it.  I assumed Zeke would die, and I was okay with that.  I love that they showed what happened with their lives as they moved forward.  I really need closure and they delivered!  I think my favorite was seeing that Amber found someone and that Ryan was in Zeke's life.  I definitely teared up.  

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Put me on team "it's okay Zeke died". Parenthood has always tried to be "real" about problems on the show - breast cancer, autism, divorce, etc...I'm glad that they stayed in line with how the show is portrayed typically. The closing scenes were super gooey (which I liked) so I felt like they made up for it there....

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• I really liked it.  I also really liked the ending and how they showed how everyone ended up.

As I've said around a thousand times, Six Feet Under was my favoritest show of all time.  The ending of that was absolutely perfect and this one was similar.  I like when endings are actually endings and we know what happens to people.  Is it just me, or do you get stupidly attached to characters when you've invested all this time in a series you really like?  

I also cried almost every episode this season at something or another.  :-)

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• I cried through the entire finale. I was a complete moron. Ugly crying, clutching a sleeping Lennon to my chest and realizing that one day I'm going to die and leave her. It was ridiculous. When they showed the last scene with Joel and Julia I was like,'Wait, who the hell is that baby?! Did they adopt a 3rd kid? Did she get pregnant again miraculously? Explain this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then when Max was graduating from high school I was crying hysterically because Zeek wasn't there. Also, I can't seem to delete this episode from my DVR. I'm not ready to let go.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • jenndub said:
    I cried through the entire finale. I was a complete moron. Ugly crying, clutching a sleeping Lennon to my chest and realizing that one day I'm going to die and leave her. It was ridiculous. When they showed the last scene with Joel and Julia I was like,'Wait, who the hell is that baby?! Did they adopt a 3rd kid? Did she get pregnant again miraculously? Explain this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And then when Max was graduating from high school I was crying hysterically because Zeek wasn't there. Also, I can't seem to delete this episode from my DVR. I'm not ready to let go.
    I hold on to finales way too long on my DVR.  I have a hard time letting go.  Like @marissakathleen said, I get totally attached to the characters. 

And I imagined that their 4th baby was a miracle pregnancy.  I don't know why, it's just the first thing I thought of.  

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"