Multiples
Options

Weekly pregnancy check-in and GTKY

Ok I asked last week how everyone would feel if we did two checkins-one for pregnant MoM's and one for those whose babies are already here- and the majority of people were for it. Maybe someone who's already had their multiples can start that one and I will do this one? That way we can tailor the questions more to each group. Hope this is fine.

1. How many weeks are you? What are the babies' sex? FTM or STM?

2. How are you feeling? Symptoms?

3. Questions/comments/complaints/randoms?

4. Appointment updates or AW's?

5. What's the best book you have read or movie you have seen recently?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Weekly pregnancy check-in and GTKY

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What are the babies' sex? FTM or STM? 23 weeks with identical girls and I will be a FTM.

2. How are you feeling? Symptoms? I feel good. Can not complain. The only major thing is the SPD. My poor pubic bones.

3. Questions/comments/complaints/randoms? I am struggling mentally with college this semester. It is just so hard to get motivated when you have been out of school for 4 years. If I could change one thing about my life I would have finished school in the first place, although I did experience some crazy things during my hiatus.

4. Appointment updates or AW's? MFM appt last week went great. They are both weighing right at a pound with just an oz. difference. My cervix stayed almost the same length so that was very good news.

5. What's the best book you have read or movie you have seen recently? I watched the Giver not too long ago and it was pretty good. Of course I liked the book much better; it is one of my favorite books ever.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    1. FTM, 36 weeks, twin girls on way.

2. Feeling miserable - back pain, belly feels heavy, hard to sleep.

3. I'm ready to start walking, hoping water breaks - my cousin said she walked 2 miles and water broke that night. I can barely walk to kitchen without feeling exhausted.

4. Have Ob appt on Friday.

5. Taken 3 - good movie, I recommend it.
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. FTM, 23w1d, di/di boys

2. No major complaints. My stomach sometimes feels super full and stretched. I'm assuming the babies are growing and making room. I am getting over a terrible cold and hope I don't catch another one until these boys come in 13-15 weeks.

3. Booked our maternity and newborn photographer.

4. Growth scan on monday and extra check on the hearts. We weren't able to get good pics at the a/s scan, so praying all is well.

5. We enjoyed American Sniper and can't wait for Jurassic World. Maybe our first date night after the babies come??
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• Options
    15 weeks 2 days, We find out the sexes in 4.5 weeks!!, FTM

Feeling okay.  I am tired, have lots of heartburn, and I am emotional. LOL

It's still crazy to think we're having twins!! I can't wait to know their genders!  I feel like once I know and also once I feel them move it'll seem more real!

Nothing too crazy here. I have my next OBGYN appt on 2/13.

I am finishing a book about multiple pregnancies called When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads. This book has become my Bible.  It's definitely worth reading! :) 

BabyFetus Ticker
    TTC #1 Since 9/2013
    BFP: 11/14/14
    EDD: 7/25/14
    Found out we're having twins: 1/14/15
  • Options
    24w3d, di/di boys. FTM in a way-I have a 7yr old stepson.

2. How are you feeling? Symptoms?
    A little tired. Trouble sleeping at night, with leg and hip pain. Braxton Hicks contractions occasionally.

Any recommendations for flying? We are babymooning next week. I know I need to drink a lot of water and take walks. Any of you experience this? Use compression socks?

Any of you not sure which one is doing the kicking when you feel it? Sometimes, it's easy to tell if it's Baby A or B, since Baby B is traverse across the top. Sometimes, I feel movement right in middle, and just not sure who it is!

Ultrasound last week showed all was good. Babies are within 1oz of one another.

Reading baby books and articles for most part. Just started one called At Least my Belly Hides my Cankles. Pretty funny take on a twin pregnancy.

I hope everyone is doing well!
  • Options
    @Lbdelacruz‌ - yes to the compression socks! I used them to fly 2 hours then walked around NYC (avg 8 miles a day) and had little to no swelling. I actually wear them here and there when I over do it and my ankles swell. Have a great time on your trip!
    **Signature Warning**

Dx PCOS August 2012
    Clomid x4 = BFN
    Femara+Follistim IUIs x 6 = 3 BFN, 2 C/P, 1 early miscarriage
    IVF June 2014- 43 R, 34 M, 24 F, 12 blasts frozen and severe OHSS
    FET September 12, 2014!
    Beta #1 12dp5dt- 724
    Beta #2 14dp5dt- 1631
    Beta #3 20dp5dt- 12,813
    Pending EDD at first OB appointment 11/6. Grow babies grow!

"I might have to wait. I'll never give up. I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck. 
    Wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life." ~ Michael Buble

• Options
    24w5d, di/di boys, FTM
    Just eh. Heartburn, tired, constant pressure on my bladder, Braxton HIcks contractions when I walk up many stairs or lift things, overall uncomfortable
    MFM appt today. OB tomorrow.  MFM weighted the twins at 1 lb 12oz & 1lb 13oz. I know its better to be big than small but it seems huge to me! They gained a full pound in one month!  I'm not a very big girl--where are they going to fit!!??
    I saw Into the Woods...it was excellent!! ...but I was a theater freak in high school- it's not for everyone. 
    Next book: 12 hours by 12 weeks. It was highly recommended by some mom friends if you're looking for one.
  • Options
     Any of you not sure which one is doing the kicking when you feel it? Sometimes, it's easy to tell if it's Baby A or B, since Baby B is traverse across the top. Sometimes, I feel movement right in middle, and just not sure who it is!

Mine are also positioned that way. I mostly know who is doing the kicking, but once in awhile I'm like-where and who did that come from?!?
  • Options

16 weeks 4 days, find out sexes in 2 weeks. STM

Feeling good now.. tired but good
    When did you ladies who are further along feel movement.  Both placentas are anterior, as was with DD... Jus wondering
    if I may feel movement earlier.  Didn't feel DD till I was close to 22 weeks!

had a cervical check on Tuesday.  Looked good.  MFM did a mini a/s.  Had an idea of the sex but I'd rather wait
    till they can be more sure!  a/s is in 2 weeks

Saw American Sniper..... loved it
    Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• Options
    @Julie21613‌ - both of mine have an anterior placenta (Di/Di) and I felt flutters maybe around 18 wks, true jabs to bladder around 20wks and movement by touching my belly around 22wks. I'm 25wks tomorrow and still feel more internal jabs (bladder area mostly) than exterior jabs
  • Options
    @Julie21613- both of mine have an anterior placenta (Di/Di girls)and I started feeling obvious movements around week 21-22. I didn't feel the 'fluttering' others have described, I felt jabs. It was around week 33 that my belly could be seen moving around like in waves from exterior and definitely felt kicks and punches inside.
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Options
    @cookiesmac and @vipine, Thank you for the responses...  that makes me feel better.  Won't start to worry until after week 20!
    Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"