December 2014 Moms
Options

Hemorrhoids anyone??

I know, tmi but since giving birth (7weeks now) I have minor constipation and the last two weeks it has been a challenge and very painful. Anyone else going or went through this?

Re: Hemorrhoids anyone??

• Options
    I had them for about a month. Doctor gave me medicine and they went away eventually. They are a pain but there's not much that can be done other than waiting them out.

I had constipation too and found that eating food that made me go helped :/ But then I also got so bad I needed medicine for that too so I took it and it helped.

Definitely a headache when you've gotta deal with that, recovering, and a new LO.
  • Options
    I'm 7.5 weeks out. Still have them if I have a rough time in the bathroom. I'm still taking stool softener so that's helping. Also trying to up my fiber and water.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic       Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Colace benefiber and fiber rich foods
  • Options
    For the roïds, try taking a bath with epson salt. Works great!!!
  • Options
    Oh preparation h as well. Got this from gi doc that I saw due to hemorrhoid induced bleeding during crap time....lovely.
  • Options
    I have a 2 month old and I'm still dealing with them occasionally!
  • Options
    Oh my lord!!!! I would rather go through birth 10 times than deal with this!! ;) Currently waiting at the doctor for 6 wk check up hoping for some good meds!!
  • Options
    Oh so glad I'm not the only one. I hate these things! I just want to go to the bathroom normally. I fine when I eat certain foods its easier, but sometimes when I go its just uncomfortable. I was taking colace but I hate taking meds. I might have to start again. I also use the Pep H wipes they're nice. Im just worried I'll have to see the doc for them. I'm a scardy cat about it honestly. I dont want them messing back there.
  • Options
    Oh aren't they the worst! I had hemeroids for the first time during pregnancy and after labour I had the worst external ones - they were huge and ended up going to the docs to get some cream as over the counter cream and suppositories didn't work. He prescribed me execma cream and they cleared up within 1 week. All has been well until 7weeks post labour were Im struggling to go to the toilet and when I do internal hemeroids are coming back to life. I have found drinking coffee in the morning and walking during the day is really helping-also the over the counter supositries are a must. I hope this helps?
  • Options
    Exercise is great for regularity. Very difficult when recovering from csection for weeks. Warm beverages in the morning can trigger movements for some ppl.
  • Options
    Yup
    Post-Natal Loss at 32 weeks, LTTC of 26th Months, 5 failed IUIs, Conception via 4th IVF Cycle in April 2014
    EDD: January 3rd, 2015! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"