TTC after 35

Not TTC related. GYKY relaxation question

Having had some severe muscle knots all through my back and neck for three weeks, I was wondering what you all do for relaxation? I LOVE massages. Too bad DH has had too many wrist injuries to be able to give them to me. Thinking about getting some acupuncture or a massage this week to try and release these painful knots. I tried pressing a massage ball into them, taking hot showers, heating pad, and pain killers to try and release them to no avail. Sigh.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Not TTC related. GYKY relaxation question

• My acupuncturist used cupping on my knots. It felt amazing.

I hope that you are able to find a solution!

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• My back problems are from herniated discs so only physical therapy helps me. But losing weight has helped by back so much. I haven't had a twinge all year.
    But I'm a fan if heat and cold when I get achy.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

• Loading the player...
  • I had a double fusion surgery two years ago this month.  Leading up to surgery for my spasms and inflamed muscles the following was the only thing to help.  I can not take NSAIDs so narcotic meds was the only thing I could take for relief and I hated them.  I was advised by my doctor and Physical Therapist to only use ice on my back.  It actually worked wonders.  When I wanted comfort relief I would take a lavender epsom salt and lavender milk bath.  It was always heaven.
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"