September 2015 Moms

How would you describe your morning sickness?

I have been pretty ok on the morning sickness front. Nothing too terrible with only about two occasions of bush barfing while walking my dog in the morning. I'm 7w4d and today has been a general feel of queaze. Is this how you ladies are feeling? How would you describe it? I'm only wondering because I pictured morning sickness to be much different if this is it.

Re: How would you describe your morning sickness?

• Mine set it later than expected, with no indication on what time it's going to strike! The past two days I was fine, and today I've been sick since 3am @-) although today is bad, it's usually just general queasiness. I can't wait for the next 6 weeks to be over lol
  • I was hit with it suddenly on Thursday morning, it went from just nausea to barfing just like that! Now I am sick from generally 9 pm to noon, all through the night and morning. I seem to be ok from noon til 9 pm for whatever odd reason, but I'll take it. I haven't been to work yet with this, not sure how that will go. The thought of barfing in the public toilet is frightening!!
  • Loading the player...
  • maybebabyPmaybebabyP member
    edited February 2015
    For the most part I too have a general queasiness that comes and goes all day/night. The only times I've actually thrown up have been a couple of times while I'm brushing my teeth I work in a pharmacy and the pharmacist said there was something about fluoride that can cause the nausea. I have found the only thing that really helps my queasiness is to eat regularly and when I brush my teeth to do it fast and try not to think about it ;)
  • Well for me with #1 it was all day, #2 just mild and #3 none yet (knock on wood) BUt to me, it felt like a hangover.  Super sicky feeling, but not puke.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• #1 was all day/night nausea no vomiting starting pretty much as soon as I found out I was expecting. This time though I thought I would miss it until 7 weeks hit and now it's been dry heaving/vomiting every single day and constant nausea. Waiting ever so patiently for the 2nd trimester!
  • Nausea all the time. Worse when I haven't eaten for a while. I've only thrown up twice. The first time was because I went too long without eating. Second time it just hit me out of nowhere. Luckily it hasn't been out of control for me.
  •  General queasiness for me, off and on throughout the day for the past couple of weeks or so. No actual vomiting, at least not yet.
  • General queasiness here as well. Some days are worse than others with no real correlation to how much I eat. Saltines generally help. No vomiting yet, knock on wood!
  • I've had it since before I tested (which is why I tested) at 4w. Weeks 4-6 were constant feeling of car sickness all day starting around 3 or 4 AM. right around 6 weeks I started vomiting and hasn't let up so far. I'm 9w3d and praying it stops SOON!!!! I didn't have any morning sickness with my first.
  • With #1 it was all day/night general feeling of nausea. I felt like I couldn't eat anything except oranges. With #2 I had maybe a few days of nausea and then I was hungry all the time. With this one, I had a few days of awful nausea. It's gradually let up but I still feel really "off". I can eat but the thought of certain things make me want to wretch.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Mine started almost 2 weeks ago with queasy feeling in the morning and evening and then it got to the point where I was vomiting every morning. No appetite on those days every two days I get a break and eat like I've been starved. Nothing seems to help but chocolate milk??? I got some prego pops and I got a script for zofran.
  • I found out that was pregnant due to vomiting at work last Tuesday. For me it is horrible! It's like having the flu everyday. I can keep the food down, but there's lots of bile. Yuck.. This morning is a bad morning, I made hubby bring me a bucket! Nothing has helped yet.
  • adtaylor2015adtaylor2015 member
    edited February 2015
    I'm nauseous pretty much all day, sometimes it's worse in the morning. I'm having a hard time finding foods that appeal to me because almost everything sounds gross.
  • Evening sickness with all day nausea and dry heaves on occasion...  Bliss!!!
  • Mine is queasiness pretty much all day, today has been especially rough. I'm also having a hard time finding something to eat that actually sounds good.
  • All day nausea for the last week (I am 7 weeks now).  Vomiting almost every day (I went 3 days without).  I have to force myself to eat something because every food sounds disgusting.  I can basically only eat sandwiches and drink water.  I've had an occasional sprite or ginger ale and been okay.  I also feel tired all the time and can't sleep well.  I wake up every couple of hours or so and can't get comfortable.  Keeping busy helps because I don't think about the nausea but it's difficult to get motivated to do anything because I feel so awful.  Anyone have any tips to get through it?  I am so miserable.  :(
  • I will wake up in the morning and be nauseous enough that on weekends I won't get out of bed until noon. During the week I make myself get up, and I have to do everything sitting down. I stay that way until about noon, when I make myself eat something and I feel slightly better. That lasts until 3:00pm exactly, when I suddenly become exhausted. From 5:00pm til I go to bed I'm ravenous but nothing sounds appealing, everything tastes off and my hunger is never satisfied. Sleep, wake up, repeat. It does feel somewhat like the tail end of a hangover. I can't wait for the second trimester!
  • My experience is similar, except I def throw up everyday, yesterday I threw up 4 times. The only thing I enjoy eating is frosties from Wendy's. The thought of everything makes me gag. I can't see food related commercials or go to the supermarket without getting sick. Can't wait for this phase to be over :/
  • I keep dry heaving random places. And after any sort of car ride, which is difficult when my work commute is an hour to more. Always bile ,rarely anything with substance because i can barely eat.
  • I feel like a bad hang over as well...just super nauseous in the mornings and it gets horrible if I don't force myself to eat. In the afternoons and evenings I get ravenous, although today I am soooo hungry but everything is making me dry heave. ugh. 
  • needaprinceneedaprince member
    edited February 2015
    I'm nauseated all the time day and night. Sometimes I can eat something that will give me a break but the nausea shortly returns. I snack throughout the day and muscle through it but it's nonstop. I kinda wish I would throw up just for a little relief.
  • It really sneaks up on you... I'll be fine one minute and then the next, I better hope there's a plastic bag, toilet or garbage can nearby to take care of business. Like someone said before, I feel hungover and can only stomach saltines or French bread. 
  • I'm constantly dry heaving when I wake up in the morning until I have something in my stomach. Then about 2 hours after I eat it happens again. So I'm learning to give myself little snacks when I feel it coming on. Sometimes it works and sometimes...like now it does not! :(
  • maryanne007maryanne007 member
    edited February 2015
    I'm 6 weeks and 3 days.. Haven't had much nausea at all. Mostly just sleepy... I am wondering when and if it will hit! Question for you ladies who have it, did you also experience similar (if milder) symptoms when you were on the pill? I never had any of those symptoms either so was just wondering...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"