April 2015 Moms

Hi I'm 30 weeks and new to this club/forum

;) I'd love to get to know any girls in Southbay, CA (I live in San pedro) or long Beach or LA! This is my first pregnancy I'm 34 a hairstylist and this is all so new scary, interesting and uncomfortable! Let me know who lives around here.

Best Answer

Answers

• I grew up in Long Beach but now live 3,000 miles away. Send me some Super Mex tacos and we can be friends.
    ~
    Married May 18, 2013
    Expecting our first child April 3, 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • OP there's a local board that might be helpful for you!

11.9.14 Dot is a boy!!
  • Wow, I okay I have a girlfriend who told me to come on here because she went on and got together with some local girls and started a mommy group so I thought that was a cool idea, but that's all I meant, and maybe I misunderstood her or didn't mean to offend anyone wow
  • sorry~ wrong board to find local moms. I think when I first logged into the bump, I checked out the local Loa Angeles board. It's very very slow
    Might be better finding a group via Facebook? Or local classes:)
    Good luck
    J+J 05.12  .  N 04.15  .   No.2 due 06.17
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @baby_blessings thanks for quoting @rhopa1109, it would have been a shame to lose that reply.
  • Wow, I okay I have a girlfriend who told me to come on here because she went on and got together with some local girls and started a mommy group so I thought that was a cool idea, but that's all I meant, and maybe I misunderstood her or didn't mean to offend anyone wow
    So, uh, where's my tacos?
    ~
    Married May 18, 2013
    Expecting our first child April 3, 2015
  • KatyInNH said:

Wow, I okay I have a girlfriend who told me to come on here because she went on and got together with some local girls and started a mommy group so I thought that was a cool idea, but that's all I meant, and maybe I misunderstood her or didn't mean to offend anyone wow

So, uh, where's my tacos?

I've never had these tacos you speak of, but I think I need some now.

Please send tacos.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"