September 2015 Moms
Options

Newbie introducing myself

My name is Stephanie, DH and I have been married for just over a year together for 11 though. We live just north of Boston. (Go Pats!!) This is our first ever pregnancy, and we underwent IVF for severe male factory infertility (putatory gland Micro adenoma) and female infertility (blocked fallopian tubes/PCOS) and along with Septate uterine surgery and male varicocele surgery. We are feeling blessed and can't believe we got a BFP on our first round.

Re: Newbie introducing myself

• Options
    Congrats! Welcome to the group.
  • Options
    Congrats to you both! Welcome! :) How far along are you?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! I'm new on the bump as well... My name is Jenelle and I'm from Trinidad and Tobago. This is my first pregnancy and what a surprise it was! Praying for a great pregnancy for myself and for all of you
  • Options
    Welcome Jenelle! Trinidad and Tobago? I'm jealous!! I'm from freezing, snowy Minnesota but am an island girl at heart!
  • Options
    Hi Janelle welcome to the group! Jen83mn I'm 6 weeks 3 days days due September 23rd. How about you?
  • Options
    Nice! I'm 8w2d due Sept. 10! Saw the baby for the first time this past Wednesday, heartbeat and all ... so cool!
  • Options
    That's amazing!!!! We had our our first U/S last week ( I think you go in early with IVF) we had a good looking Sack and yolk and the beginning of a fetal pole. Can't wait for our next one on the 6th!!
  • Options
    Yay Boston! I'm like 15 miles south of you :) Welcome to the group!
  • Options
    Hi I'm Ashley I'm new as well. Due end of September. Very scared of everything but have an amazing husband and I'm 35.
  • Options
    Hi all, I am new to Bump. I'm 32 this year, this is my 2nd pregnancy at 6wks after my ectopic 2 years ago.. Crossing my fingers that this one sticks
  • Options
    Yay more new people!!! Welcome to September!!
  • Options
    Aivlis131Aivlis131 member
    edited February 2015
    Hi to you all! I'm new too and first time pregnant :) I'm 28 from Barcelona and 7weeks 5 days pregnant. We're going to the doctor for the first time on Tuesday - we're very excited! Can't wait! Wish you all the best!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"