February 2015 Moms

I am only 37th week & 5 days...

37 weeks and 5 days I'm simply wondering What is your status at this point?

Re: I am only 37th week & 5 days...

• @mrdcle I didn't request that you personally give me any info! This is for all pregnant moms is it not? Well like you I am here to chat/share with pregnant moms.
  • Loading the player...
  • To know how pregnant moms around the same weeks as I am are doing, that is all!
  • pattie26pattie26 member
    edited January 2015
    Well mands1125 I was not at all directing this post towards YOU so please do not reply if you're sick of the question!
  • To toamberroy yea we're all due in Feb but we are all different so we won't all be about the same place!
  • I feel tired of being pregnant. Was that good enough of an answer?
  • I'm 37&5 I feel great! I have plenty of energy, my son is healthy and we made it this far!! I'm 5cm dialated and walking around as much as possible. I'm basically waiting on him to decide he's ready to meet us:) I will also add that I too have my what a ____ moments but try not to have too many of those since I have a little human inside me that picks up on my emotional state.
  • Do we not get on here all randomly with thoughts...questions that come to mind? So I don't see anything wrong with posting how far along I am and trying to see how everyone else being as far as I am is doing...?
  • I'm 36/5 and all is going well. Getting really excited to meet my little girl! I am 90% effaced as of last Wednesday and have experienced a lot of BH. All in all, I feel normal with some limited mobility due to the bump. No crazy hormonal outbursts/meltdowns/excuses etc. that women claim to associate with pregnancy. How about you pattie26? :)
  • Actually yes! Several women commented on this thread and said they were bitchy and hormonal so maybe you should read the comments... And if you seriously think that being rude to the lady that posted this is ok then what is wrong with you? She was just asking a question! Good night...
  • I am 37 weeks and 4 days. At this point I am uncomfortable and hurting in my right side. Ugh!!
  • @haboobti‌ to many of us, this is more than an app. This is an actual community that many of us turned to from the moment we got our BFP. The regular members of this community have been here to support each other through loss of our F15 babies, medical scares and to offer up thoughts and prayers for our premature and NICU babies. And we are not "hopping from post to post to let off steam and start fights". We're just sick of drive by posters treating this like Google and expecting us to play online doctor. You want to post about how you're feeling? Great, use the spam post like everyone else.

@Mzblondie2008‌ you're too sweet for calling everyone rude (: Though I'm pretty sure calling everyone rude puts you in the rude category as well?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"