July 2015 Moms

Subchorionic hematoma not resolved at 16 weeks

I had my 16 week scan last Friday. I had been diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma back at 9.5 weeks at a routine ultrasound and have had no bleeding to date. But it hasn't resolved itself yet which concerns me. I thought that would have reabsorbed by now. My doc wasn't concerned at all, almost brushed it off, but I don't like that it's still there. Has anyone else had one stick around this long? I plan to call him on Monday to talk about it more.
Lilypie - (5HR9)

Re: Subchorionic hematoma not resolved at 16 weeks

• Yes! My doctor acted like it was no big deal too! She said it has gone down from 5cm to 4cm and that I may have some bleeding (I had one episode of bleeding at 9 weeks) but she was not concerned at all.
  • My OB found a SCH at week 6. My doctor didn't pay it too much attention either... Wasn't worried at all. It ended up resolving by week 12. I wouldn't worry if your doctor isn't really concerned. Take rest
  • Loading the player...
  • I was a work when I was 13+ weeks and felt a huge gush of blood. It was bright red; but no cramping, just pressure. My dh and I were in the hospital for 7 hours; I was certain I'd lost Peanut. I was diagnosed with SCH...I am 15 weeks exactly, have been to the ob 3 times. She put me on bed rest until the bleeding stopped; that it's fine as long as the blood isn't red or accompanied with severe cramping. It's light, it's brown, but I'm still scared bc it's been lingering for two weeks. Just when I thinks it's stopped, I get up to make dinner for 25 minutes and it's back. I can feel Peanut so that's reassuring. Hoping it'll stop soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"