September 2015 Moms

Cramping during 5th week.

hey guys. My first pregnancy resulted in a miscarriage 5 weeks in so I'm a bit worried about this one. I've had cramping for about 10 days now and was wondering if anyone else experienced this. Should I make an earlier doctor's appointment?

Re: Cramping during 5th week.

• I have had cramping every day since I found out I was pregnant (nearly 5 weeks ago). Most of us are experiencing cramping (mild most of the time). Apparently it's totally normal as your uterus grows. I wouldn't worry at all! Unless the intensity changes, then you should ask your doc. Don't worry yet! Hope you have a happy pregnancy!
  • I had the same thing in Week 5. It slowly went away in Week 6 and I'm on w7d1. They said to only be worried if you experience cramping AND bleeding. Otherwise like lzgraggen said, it's probably your uterus. Hoping positive thoughts for you : )
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm almost 9 weeks and I still get cramping. The midwife told me if I took paracetomal and the pain subsided I do no need to worry, if the pain was still there while taking the tablets I needed to go and see the doctors. Hope that helps
  • I cramped in week 5 and now I'm in week 7 with no cramps. You should be fine. Have a great pregnancy
  • babs02babs02 member
    edited February 2015
    I've been cramping since I got my BFP at 3w3d. I'm now 6w3d. As long as there's no bleeding you should be fine. Congrats!
  • I'm 5 weeks 4 days prego and I've been getting cramping on and off with no bleeding so. As long as that doesnt happen, ur golden. This is my first time being prego. So it's all new to me. But I kno everything will be fine. Happy thoughts!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"