July 2015 Moms

Saturday Randoms!

How's your Saturday going?! So far nothing for me except for lazing around. Gonna try to go to the mall a little later.

Re: Saturday Randoms!

• Snow day again! 100 cm this week! Lazy day with the kids everything is closed...again
  • I think I got my Lindsey Brin pregnancy workout DVDs in the mail... buuuut they are still on the front doorstep and I am watching Project Runway and playing with the dog for now instead.

Later on I get to eat Birthday Cake and slap my relatives hands away if they try to feel my bump (aka pushed up pudge). ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband took me to get a massage yesterday and I'm so soar! That dumb lady didn't know what she was doing. I should of stop her but I didn't :(
  • I'm watching Netflix with my cat.. Lol it's crappy outside, and I'm exhausted (like usual). Lazy days are my favorite though
  • Laundry, just finished eating dinner add me to the lazy day club ;)
  • I'm finally up and about! Actually got cute to go to dinner with my husband. Hope I can hang as long as he wants me to!
  • It's my birthday! It started off with buying all the food I wanted at the food market, fried lobster sushi rolls for dinner, him baking me a homemade chocolate cake, and he bought me sweet tea for the game tomorrow and prenatal massages. I don't know how he's going to top this next year.
  • Happy birthday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"