February 2015 Moms
Options

Bellefit?

I know there was a thread a while back about these things, but I haven't seen anything recently.

I'm a FTM Considering one, but with as much as they cost and the lack of return-ability, I'm hesitant. Looking at the dual closure one..

My main questions:

I'm 5'3" with a shorter torso and hourglass/pear shaped. Is it going to roll on me? I've heard yes and no.

How do you deal with the postpartum discharge/bleeding with it having a buttoned 'strap' down there?

Will this re-tighten the skin around the abdomen or at least help it along? Not sure if I will be natural or c-section..

It seems like it's an either 'love it or hate it' type thing. Wondering what other moms are thinking? My cousin had a belly bandit back in September and hated it because it moved around too much so that's why I'm leaning this way.

Re: Bellefit?

• Options
    I just ordered the corset + side closure bundle today. You can give their customer service a call. I decided to give them a try after watching the YouTube testimonials.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    krysmillkrysmill member
    edited January 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If this is what I think it is, my midwife recommended not having one (after my vaginal birth - might be different with a Csection). She said you want the body pulling itself back to normal, not relying on a piece of cloth. Just my two cents. Maybe ask your OB/midwife?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"