September 2012 Moms
Options

Dress me for the week

FlamingemuFlamingemu member
edited January 2015 in September 2012 Moms
So I can't wear anything short or form fitting next week to work. Most of my slacks are fitted - I actually don't think I own any loose fit anything anymore. That means I will be in skirts, but I can't wear tights due to the u-cath. So maxis or a cute midi skirt that doesn't make me look too old? How to I make one work for a professional environment and where can I find some in stores now? I only have 2 I could get away with at work (pattern wise) and my follow-up isn't until Thursday.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
Kid #2 - maybe???
Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
#11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh

Re: Dress me for the week

• Options
    Do you have a not too tight black sheath dress you can change up? White button up under one day, blazer over one day, sweater over one day. In between, the two skirts you have.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    Dresses I have. I am just worried about no hose or tights in the middle of winter. I just think it will be super awkward to wear them.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thigh highs?

Dress barn? They are supposed to have more trendy lines these days.

Maybe a trip to JC penney?

I would probably use what I have if it could pass as a few days of borderline professional (not up to your usual standards), or I'd probably just dress like an old lady but buying the clothes for one time use would suck :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Black MIDI skirt for sale $20 on dress barn's site. I'd wear it every other day.

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    Thigh highs? Dress barn? They are supposed to have more trendy lines these days. Maybe a trip to JC penney? I would probably use what I have if it could pass as a few days of borderline professional (not up to your usual standards), or I'd probably just dress like an old lady but buying the clothes for one time use would suck :(
    OMG - Thigh highs. That would be perfect. Then I could get away with the skirts I already own. Geez why didn't I think of that.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
  • Options
    Or that sally Hanson hose spray. Do they even make that anymore?

• Options
    I forget that people in the north can't get away with dresses and boots without tights in the winter like we do down here. 

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"