October 2015 Moms

Worried and Confused!

KRomo16KRomo16 member
edited January 2015 in October 2015 Moms
Hey Girls!

DH and I started dating when I was 15, married at 20 and now I'm 25. We thought it was time to TTC but had no idea it was going to work on the first try. I am now 5 weeks pregnant Yay! This is my first pregnancy and will be our first Child. But I am worried by reading all these posts about Chemical Preganacies and Miscarriages, which btw I am truly sorry for your losses. I am not trying to offend anyone I am just nervous! Is this normal for every pregnancy? Every woman? My family does not have a history of neither of these but I'm still freaking out! Am I overthinking this? Please help me calm my nerves!! TYIA
P.S already went to my General Doctor and said everything looked normal for a healthy pregnancy. Have my First OB appointment all the way to March 3rd.

Re: Worried and Confused!

• KelsiellenKelsiellen member
    edited January 2015
    My first pregnancy also, and I admit I'm having the same nerves! Not letting myself get too excited because it seems like so many people have had miscarriages, must be so hard and truely feel for anybody who has experienced that. :( I guess all we can do is hope for the best! Bring on 12 weeks hey! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I have had 1 successful pregnancy and now I am 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant with baby number 2 and both times I have been absolutely terrified in the first few weeks...I think it's normal. Just have faith that your body was made to do this...
  • I agree with the advice of the PP. This is my second pregnancy, but with my first I was so scared of what I was reading just like you.

Try to enjoy this experience as much as you can. It will get easier to relax week by week as well!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've had two miscarriages and have two healthy children so miscarriages certainly happen, but you just have to hope, pray, do whatever you do for a healthy child.  If someone does miscarry it isn't because of something they did or did not do.  You really don't have any control over it so the only thing it will do is worry you.  I try to hope and plan for the best, but not tell or buy things for a baby until after the first trimester when you are in a safer timeframe.

Rachel and Jeff Married 5.29.05

Jason is 8

Elizabeth is 6

Katherine is 18 months 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"