3rd Trimester

Sex drive?

Hi girls I'm 29 weeks and have completely lost my sex drive. I love my o/h and find him so attractive but the thought of having sex is so unappealing.. Is this just me?? Please help xx

Answers

• :( Mine seems to go back and fourth. Sometimes I can't get enough and other times I'm like, "Ugh God you gotta be kidding me."

I hope it returns for you, I don't really have any advice. :(

• It's just apart of pregnancy! Don't sweat it. You have all these hormone changes and unfortunately this is a common side effect. Just let your SO now how you feel and I'm sure he'll understand.
  • Loading the player...
  • We haven't had sex since 20 weeks, it happens
    Me: 32, DH: 34.
    Trying since Jan 2011. Unexplained IF.
    2 IUIs = BFN.
    1 IVF (Dec 2013) = BFN.
    FET, 2 frosties (June 13, 2014)

14dp5dt-June 27 -BFP, beta 2061. 2nd beta >5000, 3rd beta >5000, 2 sacs 06/30.
    Twin Girls - 02/11/15 - at 37 weeks (no NICU, home with me at 3 days).
  • Definitely not in the mood to initiate anything with the hubby.. but if he makes the right moves then I usually give in which in the end feels very satisfying  :D but since the belly is just getting bigger its just not .. quite the same :/ still good just not as sexy ((to me)) since I feel more like an 'incubator' ..

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

imageimage

• Aw thanks girls at least I'm not alone how far are you all? Xx
  • Yea I find it really awkward because belly just gets in the way. And Chelsea Ur sex drive is what makes u wanna have sex xx
  • Haven't had sex in maybe 7months? Only has sex maybe 3 times in first trimester too! If it wasn't me not wanting sex, it was me being uncomfortable or sore... And then him being too nervous of hurting me. Hasn't strained our relationship at all. Just feel for him the poor guy! X
  • Haha try being on Pelvic Rest since 8 weeks pregnant! I'm 36 weeks now and haven't had sex since 4 weeks pregnant!
  • The drive will come and go. And the belly can be a big problem. Round ligament pain can also eliminate some of your position alternatives. We've been stuck with the same position for way too long. Sometimes we both lose the desire simply because we miss being able to change position.

You're definitely not alone. Creativity can get you through though.
  • mdupon70997mdupon70997 member
    edited January 2015

Yea I find it really awkward because belly just gets in the way. And Chelsea Ur sex drive is what makes u wanna have sex xx

So not the same sort of thing as a hard drive? Or is it???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"